Britney POM #1 on Billboards Boxscore for last leg

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 minutes ago, I am Max. said:

http://www.billboard.com/biz/current-boxscore 

I cant find it though.... where's the source?

I think it'll get updated tomorrow :ponderney:

Vegas attendees have increased these last months, and the upcoming dates are no difference... the "Final dates" tag seems to be working on people :scalped::scalped:

However, it worries me at the same time that B team will say HEY, LET'S STAY IN VEGAS AFTER THE BREAK :meltdown::meltdown::meltdown::meltdown::meltdown::meltdown:

Just now, pablitonizer said:

I think it'll get updated tomorrow :ponderney:

Vegas shows have increased these last months, and the upcoming dates are no difference... the "Final dates" tag seems to be working on people :scalped::scalped:

However, it worries me at the same time that B team will say HEY, LET'S STAY IN VEGAS AFTER THE BREAK :meltdown::meltdown::meltdown::meltdown::meltdown::meltdown:

I don't think that's going to happen. They already confirmed it's over. 

Guest Paris Hilton $

What is the most impressive is that she's able to sell a show that the fans don't like :moorangu:

And with expensive tickets :moorangu:

Britney once again proving wrong the haters :beysip:

1 hour ago, I am Max. said:

I don't think that's going to happen. They already confirmed it's over. 

But it's 90% sure that she will announce a new residency soon after that. :byebitch: Larry said it, they have many offers but in different hotels and they are considering them. Sadly, a new residency is coming :decisions::nyheadache:

Archived