What Britney song is relevant to you right now and why?

Guest Diamond Horse

Guest Diamond Horse

It might be just some key words from a song...

For me it would be Gasoline cause "it's so hot in here

It might also be about the mood.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everytime I guess because it reminds me of the Manchester Attack. I live 20 minutes away from Manchester and I just can't accept it still. I've donated money, got a tattoo in memorial of the victims and I still feel like I need to go to manchester so that I can just believe it's happened. I know that wasn't Britney related but I just need to vent. 

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, balmainxcx said:

Everytime I guess because it reminds me of the Manchester Attack. I live 20 minutes away from Manchester and I just can't accept it still. I've donated money, got a tattoo in memorial of the victims and I still feel like I need to go to manchester so that I can just believe it's happened. I know that wasn't Britney related but I just need to vent. 

I am so sorry about that. I live in Estonia and I already feel insecure. A little off topic, but I have been in London and somebody I knew lived in London with a person who still lives there. Also one of my fellow countrymen who is a musician and who I have seen lives there now. But I feel icky about the thought of going there again. The probability that something happened to me there maybe isn't high, but it suddenly feels much higher. Generally, Europe seems to be getting more dangerous. It is a terrible feeling even for me, I can't imagine how you must feel. I wish you safety!

Just now, Diamond Horse said:

I am so sorry about that. I live in Estonia and I already feel insecure. A little off topic, but I have been in London and somebody I knew lived in London with a person who still lives there. Also one of my fellow countrymen who is a musician and who I have seen lives there now. But I feel icky about the thought of going there again. The probability that something happened to me there maybe isn't high, but it suddenly feels much higher. Generally, Europe seems to be getting more dangerous. It is a terrible feeling even for me, I can't imagine how you must feel. I wish you safety!

I'm still going to London, Manchester, Liverpool ect anyway. At the end of the day you just have to carry on with your normal life otherwise the terrorists have won.

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, balmainxcx said:

I'm still going to London, Manchester, Liverpool ect anyway. At the end of the day you just have to carry on with your normal life otherwise the terrorists have won.

Yes, you are right. 

Although, all that makes me think about this pair of words - physical defense preparations, practicing fast running included. LOL Even if usually nothing happens.

I'm kinda in a In The Zone phase right now...the album just screams summer vibes

Listening to Touch Of My hand on a hot summer night.

Archived