How to spot newbie fans....

GypsyWoman

So I was browsing through Youtube and came across this video titled "Britney Spears - Old Demo"

Reason I'm laughing is because it's so easy to spot newbie fans on the net these days. Any true long time fan knows this is the damn song from her Herbal Essence commercial:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, TemptedBoy said:

Image result for britney spears herbal essences commercialImage result for britney spears herbal essences commercial

Image result for britney spears herbal essences commercial    Related image

Image result for britney spears herbal essences commercial  Image result for britney spears herbal essences commercial  Related image Image result for britney spears herbal essences commercial

Image result for britney spears herbal essences commercial

Haven't seen these pictures in ages! God, she looks impossibly beautiful. I mean seriously, what 18-year-old looks like this!?

Also, between Herbal Essences, Pepsi and her sole Christmas song, it's amazing how she used to make ANYTHING sound like a #1 pop hit.

4 hours ago, Shadow. said:

It shouldn't matter if they are new or not though as long as they are supportive! As a fan from the start I think its refreshing to see younger people be a fan. Stop acting like we're superior just because we've liked her longer 

Amen! :kisses2all:

13 hours ago, Shadow. said:

It shouldn't matter if they are new or not though as long as they are supportive! As a fan from the start I think its refreshing to see younger people be a fan. Stop acting like we're superior just because we've liked her longer 

I'm not saying the long time fans are superior, I'm just saying they're miseducated and promoting inaccuracies. 

19 hours ago, GypsyWoman said:

So I was browsing through Youtube and came across this video titled "Britney Spears - Old Demo"

Reason I'm laughing is because it's so easy to spot newbie fans on the net these days. Any true long time fan knows this is the damn song from her Herbal Essence commercial:

Yesss it really is!  I'm glad that I can say that I have been a fan since 1999 with Sometimes and Crazy and seen her in 2004 in 2011!

16 hours ago, Shadow. said:

Say it boo! :kisses2all:

1 hour ago, Andrew338 said:

The newbies don't listen to BOMT and OIDIA albums cause it's too "sweet pop" for them.

They need jesus in their life tbh

:sassybrit:

To be fair, I didn't appreciate Bubblegumney during her time, either. I did, obviously, but when Britney rolled around and things started maturing, I was happy not to look back with her. Its only now in my older years that I've started fully appreciating even the lesser known and/or sickly sweet bops on BOMT. (My love for all of OIDIA has always known no bounds.)

But fair, all the same. :soyeah:

Archived