Why do her dancers constantly have to move her into place

tobstar73

So many times through the show they grab her hand and lead her to a certain place. 

For work ***** it Tokyo the guy literally pulls her down the stairs and moves her into place.

is she that incapable of counting correctly and finding her spot and when to start 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, ovoxo said:

It's either she can't be bothered to rehearse and she's really lazy OR she has some type of mental condition. I don't mean that in a shady way, but clearly something has happened to her. I really wonder what 

She's just a mystery in general since the meltdown. She doesn't share much of what she's feeling anymore. Her music isn't personal anymore since Circus. I mean there's a reason why the highlights of her career are all from 1998-2009.

I wish she had that drive again but it's pretty much gone. She's putting out music now to entertain herself and to give us something to look forward to, but she could give a rat's *** about anything else and it shows. Every now and then when it's fresh and new she'll have a pep in her step but after a while, she goes back to being bored.

9 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

She's just a mystery in general since the meltdown. She doesn't share much of what she's feeling anymore. Her music isn't personal anymore since Circus. I mean there's a reason why the highlights of her career are all from 1998-2009.

I wish she had that drive again but it's pretty much gone. She's putting out music now to entertain herself and to give us something to look forward to, but she could give a rat's *** about anything else and it shows. Every now and then when it's fresh and new she'll have a pep in her step but after a while, she goes back to being bored.

I think her mystery is what keeps me so interested in her. I think she is so over and traumatized by the industry that she's put herself in her own little world and blocked the real world. I hope when she retires she writes that book she mention on for the record and sets everything  straight 

1 minute ago, ovoxo said:

I think her mystery is what keeps me so interested in her. I think she is so over and traumatized by the industry that she's put herself in her own little world and blocked the real world. I hope when she retires she writes that book she mention on for the record and sets everything  straight 

She's happiest being a mom, not a popstar. I've accepted it but if she's not going to be an exceptional performer anymore I at least expect B10 and beyond to be better and better. If she serves another vapid, soulless album like Britney Jean or Femme Fatale... I want more substance.

1 hour ago, ovoxo said:

It's either she can't be bothered to rehearse and she's really lazy OR she has some type of mental condition. I don't mean that in a shady way, but clearly something has happened to her. I really wonder what 

we all know that she isn't completely ok, some fans accept it and some pretend like she is perfectly fine and that she should be primney again, but deep inside every britney fan knows that something isn't ok with her... at least she looks happy and if she is happy i am too  

42 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

She's happiest being a mom, not a popstar. I've accepted it but if she's not going to be an exceptional performer anymore I at least expect B10 and beyond to be better and better. If she serves another vapid, soulless album like Britney Jean or Femme Fatale... I want more substance.

I mean, she did not want to do either of those albums or even Circus, I'm sure. (Conservatorship info on Jonathan Ross Show and For The Record Documentary)

How much has her conservatorship played a role in this?

Archived