Why do her dancers constantly have to move her into place

tobstar73

4 hours ago, ovoxo said:

It's either she can't be bothered to rehearse and she's really lazy OR she has some type of mental condition. I don't mean that in a shady way, but clearly something has happened to her. I really wonder what 

I think about this every day, I really do think she has some mental conditions because her behavior is not normal at all

I don't mean this to be shady, I suffer from mental illness too, and I love britney to death,

I just really wanna know what is up with her mentally, so we could get a better idea of why she behaves the way she does

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been watching videos of the shows recently & I haven't noticed this. Can someone post a video? I seen videos where they hold her hand while she's going up & down props (I think that's for safety reasons & just to highlight that she's the star) but I don't think that's what this thread is about. 

18 hours ago, tobstar73 said:

So many times through the show they grab her hand and lead her to a certain place. 

For work ***** it Tokyo the guy literally pulls her down the stairs and moves her into place.

is she that incapable of counting correctly and finding her spot and when to start 

they also work as bodyguards, you can see it on I Wanna Go on the FF tour and Freakshow on POM how they prevent the fans to do some sort of actual contact with Britney

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

you can even see on Freakshow that they grab the fan by the backstrap so they don't "escape"

Archived