Why do her dancers constantly have to move her into place

tobstar73

1 minute ago, Dark.Knight said:

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

Some of those are reaching I mean part of it is just dancer interaction. It does look like they help her out a little when it's an unfamiliar stage: she's been used to the Vegas stage for 3.5 years so maybe at BBMA 16 or iHeartRadio or the Asian Tour she's not as familiar with the physical stage...

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cause she is a clone and she isn't programmed to count lol just kidding, idk, she honestly is a mistery, we know a lot of things about her but at the same time we know nothing. I wish someday she does an interview talking about her breakdown, how she feels now, and being honest, would be really interesting.

12 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

Some of those are reaching I mean part of it is just dancer interaction. It does look like they help her out a little when it's an unfamiliar stage: she's been used to the Vegas stage for 3.5 years so maybe at BBMA 16 or iHeartRadio or the Asian Tour she's not as familiar with the physical stage...

I think you're right and more her memory being used to the vegas stage versus being sloppy. 

It was especially noticeable at the Triple Ho show right before the Womanizer dance break.

Her dancer pushes her a good foot or so forward 1:16

What I do miss though is her executing choreo smoothly.

She often moves backwards or forwards or isn't sure what to do before starting on the beat. 

Archived