wardrobe malfunction with the MASK - TOKYO

rhaul

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
51 minutes ago, Kiiddy said:

Yeah this was bad.

Not gonna lie I laughed. The mask shouldn't have been included. I mean it didn't even need to be anyway you know?

Britney does surprise me sometimes, because for someone who comes across so nervous about ******* up, she doesn't seem to do enough prep to make sure things don't **** up in the first place, unless its for a really huge WW TV event. Though then again... neither does her team seem to put in enough prep or thought into what happens either. If I was part of her team, I would be aware, on the ball and thinking about every decision made to make sure Britney, her shows and stuff in general doesn't **** up at all. Yet none of that is happening. Whether Britney is laid back or not about things, her team can't and shouldn't be as its their job to make sure everything runs smoothly. That's part of their role being apart of her team and managing her and her career. 

She honestly needs younger, better and more professional people working for her tbh who pay attention to detail and up to date with **** as well.
I've noticed its people like Britney and Mariah as of late who just have such **** people working for them that don't look out or be honest with them. 

That's what I'm thinking, it seems it's more her team are just going along for the ride...I mean I'm not saying Britney is working hard but she is at least doing something. I mean Larry needs to schedule things and work twice as hard to make sure everything goes well. It's his fault that he pushed her too hard early on and now she doesn't give a ****, this is why greed is bad.

17 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

That's what I'm thinking, it seems it's more her team are just going along for the ride...I mean I'm not saying Britney is working hard but she is at least doing something. I mean Larry needs to schedule things and work twice as hard to make sure everything goes well. It's his fault that he pushed her too hard early on and now she doesn't give a ****, this is why greed is bad.

Exactly, he pushed her too hard and now she doesnt care anymore about fame, success blah blah... she does that in the way she wants and doesnt care about the GP opinion.... it happened to me once... my job pushed me to travel... 1 years I was on the road, I was all the time with the luggage in my hand and Right now I hate traveling, I just want to stay in my city all the time

9 minutes ago, Britneyqueenslays said:

imagine she trying to untie the mic from her extension then the whole chunk of extension comes off

:lanacackle: going to happen tmr

it thought it did here but it was just the mask

giphy.gif

Just now, Satannas said:

This thread and video have to be deleted before it goes viral. :lostney:

no it doesn't :letitburn:

1 hour ago, OopsOverprotected said:

I always sing live. :zoomzoom:

For your information Britney always has a back up microphone just in case her headset mic has any faults during the show. 

Her back up microphone is always hidden, but when the sound engineers see Britney having an issue on stage with her main microphone, they turn up the volume on the second microphone.

This explains why Britney managed to continue to sing Slave so flawlessly despite her problems with the headset mic. 

When Britney got her main microphone back into place, her backup mic was turned down again to prevent feedback issues. 

The sound engineers and Britney worked really well together tbh :ipass: Not one vocal was missed. Kween of being a pro! :TOMH:

Archived