wardrobe malfunction with the MASK - TOKYO

rhaul

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

how is it a mic malfunction? the mic was collateral damage from removing the mask incorrectly :mj:

At this point the mic is part of the wardrobe since it serves no other purpose than to an represent an illusion of something that once was.  :boredashell:

57 minutes ago, RaDaRaVeNgEr said:

Between this and the fact that instead of new choreography they just have a dancer walk her around or she just stands in place when there's a Vegas prop missing shows she put zero effort into this Asian tour. She still fake grabs the pole for DYWCO and still messes up that part during baby that she's been screwing up for quite some time. And she has real balls to provide no prerecorded vocals and use the same outfits she just used at her last Las Vegas show...I'm never a complainer but this is a mess that can't be defended at all. Stans are out in full force about this video y'all. I made a post on my personal Instagram account about it and got death threats via messages and so much hate. It was crazy. First post I ever deleted. The delusion is real for a large part of the army.  Enough is enough Team Britney, step up your game. 

SCREAMING at those nutjobs pressed enough to send you death threats for this :meltdown:

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, RaDaRaVeNgEr said:

Between this and the fact that instead of new choreography they just have a dancer walk her around or she just stands in place when there's a Vegas prop missing shows she put zero effort into this Asian tour. She still fake grabs the pole for DYWCO and still messes up that part during baby that she's been screwing up for quite some time. And she has real balls to provide no prerecorded vocals and use the same outfits she just used at her last Las Vegas show...I'm never a complainer but this is a mess that can't be defended at all. Stans are out in full force about this video y'all. I made a post on my personal Instagram account about it and got death threats via messages and so much hate. It was crazy. First post I ever deleted. The delusion is real for a large part of the army.  Enough is enough Team Britney, step up your game. 

WHAT the actual ****!!! :eheeek::eheeek: People are nuts! 

52 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

She always sings live, so, she has a second microphone somewhere? :uknowit:

that makes sense! like on reality shows!

how else would her voice be going if her "mic" fell 

:blol:

3 hours ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

I can't even feel bad for her. That's why you have dress rehearsals, queen. :xcuseme:

i have a feeling she didn't rehearsed once for the asia leg.

look at how the dancer grabbed her the whole f* show to the right spots. she's look like she's dumb af who cant remember the right standing spots :orangu:

it looks so stupid :byebitch:

Hahahahaha bravo !!!!! Well, first of all, why is she wearing something so ugly !!!!! That mask.... I don't get it. And I hope now she knows that the voice she can hear during her shows if not her REAL LIVE voice but the CD voice. I feel so embarrassed for her right now. I am sure this video will be use against her on the internet.

I love Britney, I do, but when I see some videos like that, it makes me feel angry.

Yeah this was bad.

Not gonna lie I laughed. The mask shouldn't have been included. I mean it didn't even need to be anyway you know?

Britney does surprise me sometimes, because for someone who comes across so nervous about ******* up, she doesn't seem to do enough prep to make sure things don't **** up in the first place, unless its for a really huge WW TV event. Though then again... neither does her team seem to put in enough prep or thought into what happens either. If I was part of her team, I would be aware, on the ball and thinking about every decision made to make sure Britney, her shows and stuff in general doesn't **** up at all. Yet none of that is happening. Whether Britney is laid back or not about things, her team can't and shouldn't be as its their job to make sure everything runs smoothly. That's part of their role being apart of her team and managing her and her career. 

She honestly needs younger, better and more professional people working for her tbh who pay attention to detail and up to date with **** as well.
I've noticed its people like Britney and Mariah as of late who just have such **** people working for them that don't look out or be honest with them. 

Archived