wardrobe malfunction with the MASK - TOKYO

rhaul

7 minutes ago, The Holy Spearit said:

I feel so bad for her. I have stage fright I cant imagine how embarrassed I would be. Yes people know that she lip syncs but it still must be painful to have thousands of people see you having a wardrobe malfunction and lip sync off key :( 

Same thing happened to katy perry, it was embarassing but she survived like Britney will do 

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Denise said:

Same thing happened to katy perry, it was embarassing but she survived like Britney will do 

wasn't it the flute lipsynch? if it is Britney's case is way worse than that, this has to be deleted, but i think it's too late.

One thing to think about, she's done the song routine how many times? Quite a lot. I'd imagine any crowds is the same like Vegas, I'm sure she was very inconvenience by the malfunction but quickly got over it. She's a pro after all, you go on stage and have to be prepare for anything to go wrong and happen.

It's like the 87th malfunction on stage for her. 

Guest Arckangel
19 hours ago, Alexanda said:

She always sings live, so, she has a second microphone somewhere? :uknowit:

Maybe her microphone is ultra-sensitive, so even away from her face it captures the sound! I mean, it was not that away from her mouth...

Just now, Oliver T said:

this :tbh:

But to be quite fair I still think on top of it all she's freaking done with those songs and choreos.

I can't be the only one

Okay, but why doesn't she ******* go to a dance studio and learn something new?! She has PLENTY of free time! Her children go to school! She could easily learn new routines in the morning!
This is fft-level embarassing!

6 hours ago, Alex_1991 said:

That is PAINFUL. The performance is literally the same since day 1, I can't believe how bad she executes it.
She needs to ******* get her **** together guys

Not only that but they are using vocals from 1998. We all know she doesn't sound like that anymore. If you're going to lip, at least use recent pre recorded vocals on your performances. Is it too much to ask?

Wow. She was really struggling the get it off for a good bit.

I just watched the Instagram video… wowww that's bad! She legit stopped lipping to get that off. 

Why would they give her a full mask like that anyway? Or why would she pick it to wear and have to take it off mid-song with the mic being on? They should have just did an eye mask like usual to avoid that

Archived