if the track doesn't play she will simply lip to the instrumental sis 

1 hour ago, RobRocks said:

omg I just imagined her like "dum du-du dum du-du dum" :orangu:

:gloria: almost choked on my food 

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, The Greatest Show said:

I dont even feel bad for her. She should be punished with embarrasing moments every time she half ***** her show or refuses to sing. the fact that she has no consequenses for disrespecting peoples hard earned money like that pisses me off.

As much as I want to defend her, I agree with every word

1 hour ago, zone said:

Spam her twitter

WTF? spam her on twitter? what a disgusting fan :byebitch:, this site is full of hate my god, Britney watchu doing gurl :dead:

3 hours ago, wut said:

I want to feel bad for her... but I guess that's what she gets for putting up a cheap show

2 hours ago, Poe Dameron said:

Screaming!!!! :gloria:

Queen of serving live vocals for entire arena to hear without her microphone:foh:

at least we can expect she would remove it entirely for any further shows...

whoops

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Brad Adamson said:

As much as I want to defend her, I agree with every word

I have a friend who stans for Beyonce and is pretty poor. She saved money for almost 2 years to see her and all I could think was "thank god she doesnt stan Britney that would be a waste of money" And I honestly ******* hate that I thought that. Sure you can say that you saw Britney but did you get your moneys worth?? Probably not.

1 hour ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

The struggle was real! :beyfedup: Reminded me of when she used to wear those ugly wigs and was afraid to move her head too much :ricackle:

in BTI when she was doing the floor choreo still and she barely moved lmao :hehehe:

never got the point of them wigs 

God I can't stop laughing, I kinda feel bad for her but this is just epic.

She's getting messier and messier by the day, not rehearsing, cheap as **** costumes, cheap show, zero creativity, zero artistry, it's just silly and embarrassing :lanacackle:

Just now, The Greatest Show said:

I have a friend who stans for Beyonce and is pretty poor. She saved money for almost 2 years to see her and all I could think was "thank god she doesnt stan Britney that would be a waste of money" And I honestly ******* hate that I thought that. Sure you can say that you saw Britney but did you get your moneys worth?? Probably not.

She can get her management to write all the cutesy pro-gay letters in the world, but the real level of respect she has for us, her fanbase, is clear to see through what she is trying to sell us 

Between this and the fact that instead of new choreography they just have a dancer walk her around or she just stands in place when there's a Vegas prop missing shows she put zero effort into this Asian tour. She still fake grabs the pole for DYWCO and still messes up that part during baby that she's been screwing up for quite some time. And she has real balls to provide no prerecorded vocals and use the same outfits she just used at her last Las Vegas show...I'm never a complainer but this is a mess that can't be defended at all. Stans are out in full force about this video y'all. I made a post on my personal Instagram account about it and got death threats via messages and so much hate. It was crazy. First post I ever deleted. The delusion is real for a large part of the army.  Enough is enough Team Britney, step up your game. 

Archived