Britney Spears' speaking voice throughout the years

e-mailmyheart

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, toy soldier. said:

Her vocal fry became unbearable tbh

The last word in a sentence sounds like she cannot speak :meltdown:

Wo told her that it is cute/****/anything? She didn't do it in her first career years...

And what i noticed she pitches her voice anytime - even her speaking voice to match her singingvoice? :lostney:

3 hours ago, Alexanda said:

The last word in a sentence sounds like she cannot speak :meltdown:

Wo told her that it is cute/****/anything? She didn't do it in her first career years...

And what i noticed she pitches her voice anytime - even her speaking voice to match her singingvoice? :lostney:

She didn't willingly change her voice, its probably because she's been living in LA so long her Southern Accent has faded a little, and her voice seems to carry a more nasal tone near the end of her words.

I think the major change is from when and after she was pregnant to having children. The saying is true, you really do give a piece of yourself to your own children, she lost a part of herself and we saw it, but maybe it was just because she had kids and was such a loving mom? 

15 hours ago, Paris Hilton $ said:

trueee primeney seems like a grown and mature woman

currentney seems like a little girl sometimes idk how to say 

that's so weeeeird tbh

She seemed like a grown mature woman? Actually she's always had a childish personality, I remember people saying that even back then, she's still like that now, just toned down and quieter. She just got more bored with interviews.

Archived