Britney Spears' speaking voice throughout the years

e-mailmyheart

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still don't know what was up with her in 2012, the interviews that year besides one were hard to watch, not even the FF era one's were that bad. her awkwardness was at all time high that year, what was up with that deep croaky voice she was putting on to?

She sounded like she had a cold in the 2011 and 2012 clips. Think her interview skills have gotten a lot better since then.

Kinda annoyed me how 2005 was left off. Did she not do any interviews that year? If not they could have just used a clip from Chaotic.

9 minutes ago, Isla. said:

She sounded like she had a cold in the 2011 and 2012 clips. Think her interview skills have gotten a lot better since then.

Kinda annoyed me how 2005 was left off. Did she not do any interviews that year? If not they could have just used a clip from Chaotic.

Had not even noticed that 2005 had been left out. I was searching and I did not find any interview from 2005 :ponderney:

3 minutes ago, e-mailmyheart said:

Had not even noticed that 2005 had been left out. I was searching and I did not find any interview from 2005 :ponderney:

Hmm interesting, should have just used a Chaotic clip instead :soyeah: this year is missing too but she hasn't done any interviews so far this year and the year isn't over anyway.

Guest Paris Hilton $
5 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Ya know 

Primeney was so mature. She knew herself inside and out with confidence. 

Its mind baffling how she has changed. 

trueee primeney seems like a grown and mature woman

currentney seems like a little girl sometimes idk how to say 

that's so weeeeird tbh

3 minutes ago, Isla. said:

Ngl but i had no idea she and Kevin ever appeared on Ellen together. Just to find it on youtube but i couldn't

Found this though. Why didn't the video use this?

I do not know, maybe whoever made the video did not find anything of 2005 or did not remember certain events

2 minutes ago, RobRocks said:

She sounded more mature when younger :sickofu:

You can notice how her voice changed in 2002 and 2008 specially, it's so weird. Maybe smoking effect? In 2002 it got more childish and in 2008 it got more raspy, like it is nowadays.

I think her voice was at its worst in 2011.

Archived