Meet & Greet - May 20 show (x5)

Niki

On 21/5/2017 at 9:50 PM, TemptedBoy said:

Image result for botox gif

Edit: So you little ******* @weedly @Nick Jonas @Starburst @Brit 97 @falka @Andrew338 are downvoting me because you don't like Britney's current face situation? I know right? Sad. She should stahp. :lostney:

Btw what ever happened to your master @Britneybbhmm? still carrying on with his legacy? LOL :rihstare:

You seem to be a bit rude and pressed. You even went against the rule of Exhale because you can't discuss so negatively about her physically and that gif is clearly rude. Plus, it's like you want to say she has got a lot of surgery.. she hasn't. The make up sucks a lot.

and I don't get what you're saying about he fake user. Our master what? :ponderney: Edit: @TemptedBoy you have to answer.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The lack of foundation/black panda eye make-up is washing her out/making her look older. When I posted my M&G, friends have mine have said she looks older than the stage photos I posted. Maybe the studio lighting isn't helping either, but... yeah..

Britney herself looks good, her age... Her makeup looks h o r r i f i c:messbye:

WHO TF ON HER TEAM IS ALLOWING THIS TO HAPPEN :dead:

Britney either you need to sit in the chair longer than 20 minutes or you need a better makeup artist :beynah:

What makes absolutely no sense to me is that she's been working so hard on her body, and feeling so good lately.. Why isn't she into her hair and makeup as well? :sobbing:

18 hours ago, TemptedBoy said:

Image result for botox gif

Edit: So you little ******* @weedly @Nick Jonas @Starburst @Brit 97 @falka @Andrew338 are downvoting me because you don't like Britney's current face situation? I know right? Sad. She should stahp. :lostney:

Btw what ever happened to your master @Britneybbhmm? still carrying on with his legacy? LOL :rihstare:

It's not about ''not liking Britney's current face situation'', it's because joking about someone's appearance is disgusting.

Archived