They are shooting something

GaSt

Guest $elfish
4 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Why should there be meltdowns when it most likely is for the tour. 

Its still has Vegas in it so it's sort of a given. I think so..

You never know with team B it might just be a shoot for the dancers nothing to do with Britney , if it's for the tour I'm sure britney would have posted something or would have been included,  it also says Vegas on it while the tour is for Asia so:ehno:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Blackout in the Glory Zone said:

You never know with team B it might just be a shoot for the dancers nothing to do with Britney , if it's for the tour I'm sure britney would have posted something or would have been included,  it also says Vegas on it while the tour is for Asia so:ehno:

I mean true. Maybe they have to promote Vegas? Could be in contract to tour other places. 

I remember seeing a month ago or so Britney's make up artist (time to time) was posting something from a desert saying they shooting something, but obviously she did not mention what for and there was no one else seen around from Britney's team... It got me thinking it might for Britney's new video, but then i thought ,no the tour kicks off to soon to shoot the video to promote, it should be already out by now.

But i didn't follow her dancers much lately  so it's interesting what you're saying. :lostney:

11 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

Aja depaolo uploaded a pic of her next to an old muscle pink convertible wearing rainbow pants and a crop top with the caption 'in the strip club chilling so nonchalant'

is it LYRICS TO A NEW SONG!?!?

Yes it is... NICE SHOT.... So they're probably shooting a video for the next single of GUCCI MANE called NONCHALANT... sorry guys :eheeek:

14 minutes ago, sibode said:

Yes it is... NICE SHOT.... So they're probably shooting a video for the next single of GUCCI MANE called NONCHALANT... sorry guys :eheeek:

Featuring Britney:queenriri:

I'm jking

I feel like we won't get much new these days. I wouldn't be shocked if it wasn't for Britney at all

Oh C'mon stop being so bitter or in disbelief - IT'S ON ALMOST EVERY DANCERS INSTA STORY and even a few of them uploaded pics to their page of it. You don't even need to follow them to see it.. something is in the making! As I said, most likely for the tour.

They also states it's a shoot in the desert, and yes they've got a show coming up at PH - Jae Fuez doesn't seem to be working with this shoot and with the rest of the dancers, as he posted about a poolday and last day off for this run or something. If it wasn't after the shoot was wrapped. 

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, NiceSpears said:

It looks expensive, big set and the clothes are kinda 80's isch(or something?) and it's a pink old vintage car used!!!

It's def something in the works! My bet is video interludes/ backdrop to the tour.

80s? Must be an extended new version of the Pretty Girls mv! :queenflopga:

Aja, Nikky, Mikey, Deirdre, Chase are posting sneaks of this production :ahhh:

Spoiler

UPDATE01: but meanwhile Lake and Jae are having a pool time in Vegas, Dakota is in *some* desert and Brandon didn't post anything :moorangu:

UPDATE02: Kyliee, Michael, Willie, Pam, Gakenia and Zac didn't post anything about it yet.  Sarah is there and in fact some of them are using a slumber party  robe (?). Watch this turne out to be something for FourthHarmony cause Larry is cheap af  :meltdown:

SPECULATION: Was that the reason Britney was with her hair done on her recent posts? :jackk:

Chase was away since his father is really sick and I think he wouldn't come back to work unless it was for Britney :ponderney:

Something is happening we better watch out. First there were rumors of Britney performing something on Billboards, then her dancers are on set shooting a video, the Asia Tour right in the corner, a summer single wouldn't surprise me at all :saycheese: But would it be a Glory track or a completely new song? :lostney:

Britard mode on :plzexplain:

But it's too good to be true anyway :sassybrit:

Archived