underated circus era performance

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Creatively and concept-wise- great! Intro on top of the little thingy- also great. Everything else, doesn't compare to current POMney, imo. :truthtea:

And concept-wise, it's so great because Wade and his wife did this- before they were mysteriously taken off the Circus tour. :ponderney:

Are you serious? Circus performance was boring as ****. The only exciting part was the beggining, then it became so plain, walking around and a REALLY watered down version of the original choreo. The Womanizer performance was ok, but X Factor or Hey Hey Hey were better. 

13 hours ago, Britman512 said:

she did such an amazing job here her coregraphy was tight and not stiff . her lipsynching is amazing her too she has me fooled thinking she is singing in some parts. she nots performing like primeney but she giving it her all we need this britney back!

She should be wearing more of that these days instead of bikinis and swimsuit looking costumes. She looks badass in pants, tuxedo and hats

13 hours ago, Britman512 said:

she did such an amazing job here her coregraphy was tight and not stiff . her lipsynching is amazing her too she has me fooled thinking she is singing in some parts. she nots performing like primeney but she giving it her all we need this britney back!

well it looks better now.. But in 2008 everyone was expecting almost prime-ney level, since we all saw Mannequin rehearsal's video.. almost 10 years later, we still don't know what happened between those few months when she slayed at the dance studio and half ***** to this day :crying2:

Archived