underated circus era performance

13 hours ago, Britman512 said:

but she giving it her all we need this britney back!

You're joking, right? I love that performance and all but TODAY we've got a Britney that is so ready, full of passion AND energy and happiness all the time. Also the dancing today is actually dancing and choreography. 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Jacod2017 said:

The Bambi awards was better

Theatrically, it was the best performance of all the promo performances. The stage was perfect, the outfit was great (although it was inspired by Madonna's S&S Tour outfit) and you could actually see everything that was created for that performance. But energy wise, it wasn't the best. She was scared to death, she barely moved. 

24 minutes ago, I am Max. said:

Theatrically, it was the best performance of all the promo performances. The stage was perfect, the outfit was great (although it was inspired by Madonna's S&S Tour outfit) and you could actually see everything that was created for that performance. But energy wise, it wasn't the best. She was scared to death, she barely moved. 

She looked perfect and it was actually the first time I saw her perform Womanizer after coming back from the breakdown!

I was so surprised at how slim she was so maybe I'm a bit biased to it

4 minutes ago, Jacod2017 said:

She looked perfect and it was actually the first time I saw her perform Womanizer after coming back from the breakdown!

I was so surprised at how slim she was so maybe I'm a bit biased to it

Indeed, I was shocked on how slim and perfect she looked. She was a Barbie doll. But it's more than obvious that she wasn't ready for such pressure. 

7 hours ago, NiceSpears said:

You're joking, right? I love that performance and all but TODAY we've got a Britney that is so ready, full of passion AND energy and happiness all the time. Also the dancing today is actually dancing and choreography. 

Britney dancing today is  assesd robotic and lacks energy

Archived