Rumor: Britney Might Perform At the BBMA's

xoxo, Stan.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know some of you guys think it's SO impossible but the BBMA's will be at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. She has a show the night before, but she wouldn't have to cancel it since it's in Vegas. She could perform a 3rd single, but she could also perform a Medley (even if it's just DYWCO, Slumber Party and Make Me). Her dancers have been rehearsing for days and I highly doubt that they'd start doing it one month in advance only for the tour if they won't add any new choreography or new songs to the show. I'm just sayin'. :sippinga:

15 minutes ago, OutrageousMoi said:

I know some of you guys think it's SO impossible but the BBMA's will be at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. She has a show the night before, but she wouldn't have to cancel it since it's in Vegas. She could perform a 3rd single, but she could also perform a Medley (even if it's just DYWCO, Slumber Party and Make Me). Her dancers have been rehearsing for days and I highly doubt that they'd start doing it one month in advance only for the tour if they won't add any new choreography or new songs to the show. I'm just sayin'. :sippinga:

giphy.gif

What a mess! 

3 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

they DID post a pic of Brtney tho

Not really. They posted a picture of last year's award show and she's not even in that picture. Not everything has a hidden meaning.

This reminds me of the Hive saying one of Bey's twins was a boy because she wore blue to a party or something like that.

In a perfect world she would make a surprising performance(medley of Glory) and make a surprise release of the 3rd single with the video being uploaded at midnight........ But we are talking about Britney and her team, so no.

Archived