Rumor: Britney Might Perform At the BBMA's

xoxo, Stan.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, mauureee said:

I dont know how to do that yet, I downloaded an app and left that horrible watermark there :byebitch:

:meltdown:

I edit the videos on my pc, i don't know how to do it on my phone so if you'll find an app let me know! And you should put Change Your Mind, not Better :queenriri:

ps. I love our "off-topic" conversations :queenriri:

Just now, CriminalLegend said:

I edit the videos on my pc, i don't know how to do it on my phone so if you'll find an app let me know! And you should put Change Your Mind, not Better :queenriri:

ps. I love our "off-topic" conversations :queenriri:

The thing is instagram didnt let me upload videos from gopro...so i needed an app to change the format and read on google that one was useful, but well you have to pay to not have that watermark, I guess there are other apps, do you know any that works? If its for pc it's SO MUCH BETTER. 

Ps: Our conversations are saving this thread from flopping and making Jordy millionare  :queenriri:

1 minute ago, mauureee said:

The thing is instagram didnt let me upload videos from gopro...so i needed an app to change the format and read on google that one was useful, but well you have to pay to not have that watermark, I guess there are other apps, do you know any that works? If its for pc it's SO MUCH BETTER. 

Ps: Our conversations are saving this thread from flopping and making Jordy millionare  :queenriri:

We are not just saving this flopping thread but this flopping forum :queenriri: But he deserve to be millionare, he as a nice butt (not like yours tho :queenriri:)

So you need a pc program to change the format of your videos? I use "Video to Video", it's free and you can choose different formats and the quality is good. I tried different apps for my phone but they had watermarks too, they think it's a cool idea but we are going to CHANGE THEIR MINDS

Just now, CriminalLegend said:

We are not just saving this flopping thread but this flopping forum :queenriri: But he deserve to be millionare, he as a nice butt (not like yours tho :queenriri:)

So you need a pc program to change the format of your videos? I use "Video to Video", it's free and you can choose different formats and the quality is good. I tried different apps for my phone but they had watermarks too, they think it's a cool idea but we are going to CHANGE THEIR MINDS

I'll search for it and try it

Animated GIF  - Find & Share on GIPHY

4 minutes ago, CriminalLegend said:

1 minute ago, mauureee said:

I'll search for it and try it

Animated GIF  - Find & Share on GIPHY

Me reading your conversation

tumblr_ojqr5j5TOJ1u6n38po1_250.gif

9 hours ago, Camilo said:

3 years in a row, I don't think so, or maybe a SP performance, never too late for it :shameless:

too late baby :truthtea:

she is going to perform ohh la la 

Lexie is going to take the stage and perform baby one more time 

and jayden and preston will give her mom The Best Mom Icon Award :staysalty:

oh and after the awards, they are going to premiere the original version of Make me :meltdown:  (Cause you 're the flame I can't do without) :wendycry:

Archived