Britney Vs. Christina 2017 Who Will Slay The Other?

IconicShow

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

So was that VERY public photo of Britney which was a 100x worse! You may not always feel like dressing up to the max when you go out to a store or something. But when you go out to a very public award show where everyone around you is looking their absolute best and you look like this, that's A DAMN PROBLEM. It just shows how lazy and unprofessional you are that you couldn't spend some time in a makeup chair. Britney doesn't even need that much makeup to look good! She could have done a cat eye and some nice red lipstick and it would have been just fine. She doesn't need that much. And that, sweety, is just lazy as hell from her. 

I don't know why people make it a point to go out of their way and put Britney & Christina against each other. Fan bases aside, both have had successful careers, both are great mothers and both life wonderful lives. So why the hate towards Christina?

Christina is talented, has good music and made her mark early on in her career. Whether her or Britney are friends or not is really no business of ours. Just let them be already...

1 hour ago, Daniella said:

14182454_exhausted-britney-spears-steps-

Britney is plummeting by Britney standards and that's worse than anything. Not even current Britney can replicate her own former success even if she wanted to. She threw the publics' chances in their face time after time until her newest album (which, by the way, is a very good album) tanked. so honestly, what's your ******* point? I can understand bashing Katy Perry given as to what she said about Britney but what the **** did Christina ever do to you or Britney? Whatever **** she said was like 10 years ago and she probably did it because everyone couldn't **** off with their obsolete comparisons to Britney because knew that she was nothing like her, style, personality and performance wise.

Also, Christina doesn't look like that anymore. Neither does Britney.. for the most part. Shut the **** up.

:roflney::roflney::roflney::roflney::roflney::roflney:

Gurl, that pic from Xtincta is from last friday http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4500314/Christina-Aguilera-reads-script-set-new-movie.html

:liberatedaf::liberatedaf::liberatedaf::liberatedaf:

5 hours ago, IconicShow said:

They we're doing MMC and Star Search for years, Britney was signed to Stone Creek in 1997 and Christina released a single Reflection in 1998 it's been over 20 years.

Well as a singer britney hasnt even been on the game for 20 years, she could've been signed since 1981. About xtina it was also less than 20 years, 19 or not even that as i said. You guys really try it, i've been hearing since 2015 that she's been in the game for 20 years but by now gp probably thinks its been almost 25 when it hasnt even been 19.

and not just the gp, it really doesnt matter how long you've been in the game for. 2009 Britney had been in the game for 10 years and was a WAY bigger artist than 2017 britney with her not even 19 years of career.

Just now, Pedro Dantas said:

I hope her next era slays simply for the joy of bumping this thread and seeing the meltdowns.

I want her to do good because I love her music minus Lotus.

Lets be real the meltdowns would be entertaining. All the excuses for Britney's attitude towards her career would be too much. :nynod:

We all want Britney to be passionate again. Idk why ppl act like they don't care. We see you all with your hate threads to every girl artist slaying. Bringing up facts from 10 yrs ago. We see you :nyschool:

6 hours ago, Daniella said:

14182454_exhausted-britney-spears-steps-

Britney is plummeting by Britney standards and that's worse than anything. Not even current Britney can replicate her own former success even if she wanted to. She threw the publics' chances in their face time after time until her newest album (which, by the way, is a very good album) tanked. so honestly, what's your ******* point? I can understand bashing Katy Perry given as to what she said about Britney but what the **** did Christina ever do to you or Britney? Whatever **** she said was like 10 years ago and she probably did it because everyone couldn't **** off with their obsolete comparisons to Britney because knew that she was nothing like her, style, personality and performance wise.

Also, Christina doesn't look like that anymore. Neither does Britney.. for the most part. Shut the **** up.

You forgot to mention that Britney just returned from the hospital in Louisiana, after her niece's accident and she probably didn't slept all night, was woried and uder stress on that picture. Here's Britney on a casual day:

nopedisplayimage.php?pos=-490334

And we already saw Xtina.

4 minutes ago, GrotesqueDiva said:

I dont see the point of this comparison. I mean, one of them is selling out arenas in her latest tour, while the other is selling oreo cookies. They're just not at the same level, I dont get this comparison.

Exactly, this thread is pointless, Britney is slaying Christina since 2007(1999 :moorangu:), why would anything change with the eventualy-not-to-be-released Xtina album?

5 hours ago, Play Time Is Over said:

Well as a singer britney hasnt even been on the game for 20 years, she could've been signed since 1981. About xtina it was also less than 20 years, 19 or not even that as i said. You guys really try it, i've been hearing since 2015 that she's been in the game for 20 years but by now gp probably thinks its been almost 25 when it hasnt even been 19.

and not just the gp, it really doesnt matter how long you've been in the game for. 2009 Britney had been in the game for 10 years and was a WAY bigger artist than 2017 britney with her not even 19 years of career.

In the Entertainment industry they've been around two decades.

Archived