Britney Vs. Christina 2017 Who Will Slay The Other?

IconicShow

2 hours ago, GrotesqueDiva said:

I dont see the point of this comparison. I mean, one of them is selling out arenas in her latest tour, while the other is selling oreo cookies. They're just not at the same level, I dont get this comparison.

You don't understand the thread, it's not about whose touring or anything other than the were friends, rivals and both had their last 2 studio albums and singles tank.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry but Christina isn't a rival for Britney anymore. In the last years Britney accomplished the legend/icon status, realesed albums, went on tour, had a hit show for 4 years in Las Vegas and is going to tour Asia (for now) this summer. The biggest thing that Christina has done during all that time is the voice. :ehum:

2 hours ago, IconicShow said:

You don't understand the thread, it's not about whose touring or anything other than the were friends, rivals and both had their last 2 studio albums and singles tank.

OMG I think everybody understood the thread

tumblr_maoldu3PSJ1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

and everybody is answering the same>> Britney, she still making music and she got a #16 with all the mess and scandal for the scrapped video. 

plus, Christina still flopping in every aspect... ALBUMS, SINGLES, AND TOURS. So, the next era for Britney looks better, on the other corner, is Christina who can hope for a #20 spot on the Billboard 200.  And the facts are the albums and singles chart position. I hope you get that the users already answered your question.... and is BRITNEY.

EDIT> ARE YOU MAD? LOL

21 hours ago, JP9101 said:

OMG I think everybody understood the thread

tumblr_maoldu3PSJ1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

and everybody is answering the same>> Britney, she still making music and she got a #16 with all the mess and scandal for the scrapped video. 

plus, Christina still flopping in every aspect... ALBUMS, SINGLES, AND TOURS. So, the next era for Britney looks better, on the other corner, is Christina who can hope for a #20 spot on the Billboard 200.  And the facts are the albums and singles chart position. I hope you get that the users already answered your question.... and is BRITNEY.

EDIT> ARE YOU MAD? LOL

No but seems like you're upset by the hot tea spilled in this thread.

Anyone pressed and drumming up things that have nothing to do with this situation Britney and Christina are in.

Keep on bringing up Britney's no singing residency, lack luster energy and choreography.

Lipping to 15 year old vocals, and hardly trying, least with Christina she'll give you a live vocal if you want it.

53 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Anyone pressed and drumming up things that have nothing to do with this situation Britney and Christina are in.

Keep on bringing up Britney's no singing residency, lack luster energy and choreography.

Lipping to 15 year old vocals, and hardly trying, least with Christina she'll give you a live vocal if you want it.

Goddammit, this stupid thread still going on? What's the point of this, all I see is that you're defending xtina and bringing down Britney, move on idiot, this isn't 2002 anymore. 

Just now, Camilo said:

Goddammit, this stupid thread still going on? What's the point of this, all I see is that you're defending xtina and bringing down Britney, move on idiot, this isn't 2002 anymore. 

As if it's 1999 or 2000

Get off the John chile and recognize.

:staysalty:

6 minutes ago, GrotesqueDiva said:

I know, they're both blond, both popstars, childhood friends etc... but my point is: why do we keep on comparing them after all these years? This whole Britney vs christinna thing doesn't make sense anymore, it's boring and annoying.  

It's not boring hence all the comments and views on this thread.

It's not boring to you cause you're here, and on top of that they will always be known as rivals.

They were best friends and had feuds through the years, clearly there more substance here than everyone so pressed about Beyonce slaying.

2 hours ago, IconicShow said:

omg lol

Soraya_montenegro_ventana-18.gif.imgo.gi

Archived