Honor A Legend: BreatheHeavy Graphic Tank Tops And Shirts For Sale!

Jordan Miller

7 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Isn't this the same design you tried to sell back in late 2013 for $40, and then the thread got derailed once people realized you stole the image of the model (wearing a plain black t with the design photoshopped onto it) from another clothing site, and people threatened to report you to the FBI? :giggleney: People were so ******* mean back then, but Lord was it fun to read through those threads with wine and popcorn.

Besides, you're the best model, so I don't know why you didn't just pose back then like you did now. :milkney:

:jackk:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.breatheheavy.com/contest-win-a-breatheheavy-graphic-tank/

All that was asked was to post a comment in THIS THREAD with their best Real Housewives of Exhale tagline. Best three taglines win!

Drumroll...

BodyZone
People wonder if I can still work it *****, and I say "you'll have to wait and see."

jerms
If you're going to talk about Britney behind her back, at least check out her great ***.

Slayney_Spears
I may not be Britney, but I'm still a *****.

Thanks to all the members that played! THANK YOU to those who ordered the tank; you'll receive it within the next several weeks.

Keep an eye out for the next item in the BH Shop! PEACE!

I won and the other two did as well.

1 hour ago, IconicShow said:

Slay,

I won that same tank in this forum lol. This is hilarious to see that Jordan is trying to still sell these like McDonald's failed chicken wings.

Jordan needs his coins.

:queenie:

I mean, it's not an ugly design by any means. But he really should've reconsidered it because us older members never forget. And I ain't even the oldest member here. There's ******* who've been here since it opened. In 2004.

Guest StrawberryKisses

LMAO DRAG HIM :byebitch:

Jordan honey, we know you're broke. Why you don't you just get us to pay for some of those Britney songs you supposedly have? Exchange those demos for forum funding?

You really need to re-evaluate the forum as well.

On 5/12/2017 at 9:59 AM, Poe Dameron said:

False advertising:staysalty:By putting Britney only on your shirt you state that breatheavy.com is only her fansite.. whereas it's a POP forum...

or am I wrong!? :queenflopga:

BTW, is it legal for you to use her image and get dem coins out of it? RCA and Larry wouldn't be too happy I assume:ponderney:

My thoughts exactly. 

Id buy it if it didnt say Breatheheavy tbh. 

1 hour ago, StrawberryKisses said:

LMAO DRAG HIM :byebitch:

Jordan honey, we know you're broke. Why you don't you just get us to pay for some of those Britney songs you supposedly have? Exchange those demos for forum funding?

You really need to re-evaluate the forum as well.

I agree where are the tracks Jordan?

hqdefault.jpg

Guest StrawberryKisses
Just now, Dark.Knight said:

another exposed party

go crazy oh

like an exposed party

3o6ZtrpwNhwuaHjkdO.gif

with the 23 page thread yesterday, I'm sure he's good, shouldn't have had it closed 

WHICH THREAD? Link me sis

Guest StrawberryKisses
3 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

HIMMMM

He liked all my posts like a weirdo lmao

I love it. Chrisnay, this dude, Jordan... who's next?

Archived