Honor A Legend: BreatheHeavy Graphic Tank Tops And Shirts For Sale!

Jordan Miller

• Leader

Get it while it's hot!

Photo: Dennys Mamero

Get your very own, one-of-a-kind BreatheHeavy graphic T/Tank Top!

Lana Del Rey went from Born To Die to Lust For Life. Miley Cyrus used to grind on Robin Thicke in nude tone latex, now she's frolicking the beaches of Malibu. Taylor Swift ditched country for pop. And Katy Perry? We're still figuring out her next move...

The times have changed, but one thing that's forever? Britney Spears.

(This is the link to the storefront. You'll need it.)

She's nestled into our hearts for life. To honor this rare bout of nostalgia, BreatheHeavy is offering a limited-edition, unisex graphic T-shirt and male/female tank tops just in time for the summer months. Or if you're somewhere cooling down, you'll be ahead of the trends. Britney? For spring? Now that's groundbreaking.

There are three garments to choose from: the Men's Premium Fine Jersey Vest (men’s tank top), the Women's Premium Tunic Vest (women’s tank top) and the Unisex Premium T-shirt (the classic T for all). Each high quality piece is screen printed with a custom graphic designed by world-renowned artist AJ Dimarucot of the princess of pop strutting the stage with Banana the snake on her back during her iconic performance at the 2001 VMAs. It also features B's ~paradise~ (pair of dice) tattoo, a nod to her Las Vegas residency Piece Of Me that's coming to an end this year.

We are hosting the three-week only sale on Everpress.com. Once the clock strikes June 2nd, the merch will be locked up in the vault forever, and the shipping to those that ordered (no matter where you're from in the world) begins. What I'm saying is you should definitely be impulsive and act right now.

THIS IS THE LINK YOU NEED TO ACCOMPLISH GREATNESS.

So when a guy inevitably asks, 'do you wanna come over?,' you can do so in style. Get yours today!

Photo: Dennys Mamero

Are YOU buying one? Let us know in Exhale. Oh, and tell your friends!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

I hope you guys like them and are interested in getting one. If you have any questions please let me know :brit:

Those look so long. I'm a short guy 5'6" to be exact and I have the hardest time finding t-shirts that don't go more than 3-4 inches below my waist and are fitted. 

Help a short guy out Jordan!

• Leader
9 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

You need to work  your legs hun :tiffsmoke::tiffsmoke:

:meltdown: 

Bye. 

But I will if you buy one or 10.

1 minute ago, GypsyWoman said:

Those look so long. I'm a short guy 5'6" to be exact and I have the hardest time finding t-shirts that don't go more than 3-4 inches below my waist and are fitted. 

Help a short guy out Jordan!

Girl I got you. I'm 5'5 and it fits flawlessly. I'm wearing a size small in that pic. 

28 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

I hope you guys like them and are interested in getting one. If you have any questions please let me know :brit:

if you gimme the tshirt that you wore during photoshoot with your hot sweat on it, i ll buy it :slayney:

1 minute ago, breatheheavy said:

:meltdown: 

Bye. 

But I will if you buy one or 10.

Girl I got you. I'm 5'5 and it fits flawlessly. I'm wearing a size small in that pic. 

Haha! We could be twins! I think we have the same birthday too, April 6th? I'll order one, perfect for Summer pool parties with the gays!

Guest StrawberryKisses

It actually looks great...

But why on Earth would someone buy a shirt representing an online forum?

"Oh hey girl, I love your tee. What's Breathe Heavy?"

"It's a Britney Spears forum where we talk about Britney online!"

:giggleney:

I understand if you're some fitness guru on Instagram... but an online forum? Jordy... Breathe Heavy is a pop music website, and not a mainstream one at that. It's not a brand.

Still love you though xoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxxxxooo oreo.

"Campaign needs a minimum of 5 orders."

C'mon Exhale!

Archived