Honor A Legend: BreatheHeavy Graphic Tank Tops And Shirts For Sale!

Jordan Miller

• Leader

Lmao you guys crack me up. I'm not trying to pull one over on ya. The design is dope! I haven't seen any Britney tank tops or shirts out there like it. And of course I'm partial to it because it has 'Breathe Heavy' on it. Yes I sold them a few years ago, but they're actually cheaper this time around and better material :) 

If you have any questions hit me up! I would love for as many of you awesome peeps to rock one. 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, breatheheavy said:

I'd like to consider them more like the McRib thank you very much :staysalty:

Mc Rib,

Lol should let floptina know that's making a comeback lol

6 hours ago, breatheheavy said:

Lmao you guys crack me up. I'm not trying to pull one over on ya. The design is dope! I haven't seen any Britney tank tops or shirts out there like it. And of course I'm partial to it because it has 'Breathe Heavy' on it. Yes I sold them a few years ago, but they're actually cheaper this time around and better material :) 

If you have any questions hit me up! I would love for as many of you awesome peeps to rock one. 

Being 100 right now most the people in this world don't even buy music for 10 dollars an album let alone the price point on this tank.

You can get authentic stuff cheaper Britney wise.

Keep slaying your hot bod though. :slayney:

Archived