proof that britney sang live on circus tour

Guest thanos18

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Doug said:

I feel like during Circus Tour she wanted to get back under the spotlight to prove she was recovered (when she kinda wasn't), after that she should've taken a long break and come back in 2012 or later, she needed to take some real time for herself after the breakdown. Femme Fatale ****** her up mentally again because she clearly didn't want to go on a world tour on that moment. 

:sassybrit:

I agree. 2008-2009 were nothing more than good PR years proving Britney can work, be marketable again and to erase years of bad press 2004-2007. Britney was rebranded and whether we like it or not it worked. 

It's very odd that Britney suffered a huge public break down and was rushed to the mental ward twice in January 2008 and once the conservatorship was in place she was back in the recording studio and a month later recorded a stint on How I Met Your Mother.

And even though the 2008 VMAs didn't have Britney perform she made the show. It was all about her and "look at what a difference a year makes". I give Team Britney a lot of credit for getting MTV to basically fund her "Comeback" (For The Record being the biggest promo) and making the VMA's about her resurrection. Womanizer was a good and catchy single and gave her another number 1. The promo performances were meh to ok but the single choices and videos were on point and for what it's worth the tour was cute, at least you got to see a real circus along with Britney.

With Femme Fatale she was supposed to co-headline with Enrique Iglesias but he backed out and left Britney to do it on her own so when Britney signed on for a Vegas Residency in 2013 I wasn't surprised. I saw the writing on the wall a long time ago. Femme Fatale gave us more promo performances but it wasn't anything special. But the dancing was a slight improvement with her even doing the original Slave choreography and we got pre-recorded vocals. The singles and videos were pretty decent. 

In the future I expect more of the same: Britney in semi-retirement and just releasing albums and singles, the occasional video and maybe small tours. It's been almost 20 years and she's been at this since she was a kid. She can't be on top forever and she's left her mark for better or for worse.

Guest thanos18
18 minutes ago, UKasz.b said:

Are you sure it is the original audio from this concert? I feel like it is a mixed with audio from Onyx. 

it's not  mixed with onyx,please.it's the original audio of circus tour.in onyx she didn't sing like that the ''everytime''. vocals are completely different.in circus her voice was more deep

14 hours ago, Doug said:

I feel like during Circus Tour she wanted to get back under the spotlight to prove she was recovered (when she kinda wasn't), after that she should've taken a long break and come back in 2012 or later, she needed to take some real time for herself after the breakdown. Femme Fatale ****** her up mentally again because she clearly didn't want to go on a world tour on that moment. 

:sassybrit:

I totally agree.

5 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

I need to hear her singing everytime live again :crying1:

At this point, I'd be so happy to hear ANYTHING live. 

It doesn't even have to be one of her songs. 

She can do like You Oughta Know and just sing a song she likes tbh. 

I just wanna her Liveney so badly!

I'd love to hear her sing Adele's Hello live though and blow everyone away :tiffanycries:

HELLLOOOO FROM THE OTHER SIIIIIIIIIDE!!!!

10 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

You oughtta know was not LIVE at all but pre-recorded....starting at 1:37 you can clearly see she keeps "singing" while the prevocal went off  :arianabye: :arianabye: 

Queen of keep fooling most of her fans after 8 years....

Don't kill this for us :tiffanycries:

These crumbs are all we have and you're taking them away with facts. 

I prefer alternative facts - Britney sang every song live during FFT and Circus and 95% of POM is live too so there :foh:

7 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

You oughtta know was not LIVE at all but pre-recorded....starting at 1:37 you can clearly see she keeps "singing" while the prevocal went off  :arianabye: :arianabye: 

Queen of keep fooling most of her fans after 8 years....

Im not denying or agreeing with anything but its also possible her mic went off for a few secs? She wouldn't have noticed if she still heard herself in the earpiece

Archived