proof that britney sang live on circus tour

Guest thanos18

Guest thanos18

you oughta to know was the last REAL REAL live vocal performance without backing track,playback or autotune.if you go to 3:12 when she pulls the mic off the stand her vocals go out until she pulls it back to her mouth.it was her and her real voice <3 the crowd was so excited when she was singing!

and the iconic everytime one 2:18-2:54!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Yes and she sounds good. 

If only she would sing the midtempos live. 

Its possible 

She could set the midtempos to be performed at the beginning of her concerts. Would fans rage if she didn't begin with WB or Toxic? IDK. But I've always thought about it. Start with Make Me, go to the ballads and midtempo songs, then finally the dance uptempo funky songs and dance her heart out.

Just now, Applejack said:

She could set the midtempos to be performed at the beginning of her concerts. Would fans rage if she didn't begin with WB or Toxic? IDK. But I've always thought about it. Start with Make Me, go to the ballads and midtempo songs, then finally the dance uptempo funky songs and dance her heart out.

I mean why would it have to be in the beginning? 

If intros were placed probably it would give her time to cool down and get her breathing in place to sing. 

Guest thanos18
1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

If intros were placed probably it would give her time to cool down and get her breathing in place to sing. 

just like ''everytime'' in onyx she had a long break between drive me crazy and everytime to sing it live

1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

in the Onyx Tour she sang Shadow after a lenghty intro and she was always extremely out of breath.

The same for Everytime but less noticeable.

Just now, thanos18 said:

just like everytime in onyx she had a long break between drive me crazy and everytime to sing it live

I need to watch Onyx again. I haven't watched it in a good bit. 

Just now, Applejack said:

in the Onyx Tour she sang Shadow after a lenghty intro and she was always extremely out of breath.

That was back when she danced hard though. 

Honestly, I didn't recognize it until a couple of days ago a bit of the original track plays and she doesn't sing the parts with explicit content but she sounded GOOD, like she just stood there and sang, It was a note worthy moment. I really hope she shows people that she can more than just flip her hair. :brit:

Just now, Seanzy said:

I was there in Greensboro. Her track kept going out forcing her to sing parts live. Not to mention the premier of YOK. It was an amazing experience.

my biggest 'regret' in life was not seeing the circus tour, quotes around regret because i didn't exactly have the chance to go to being with because i was 10 and my parents thought it was an inappropriate show and their excuse was "you can see her when you're older and she goes on tour again" oh if only we knew :moorangu:

6 hours ago, Applejack said:

It's not just the dancing, she's a smoker and back then she smoked more often. Her lungs don't have the same capacity as that of other performers that don't / have never smoked so she tires out quicker.

1 hour ago, iZacaree said:

I think the Circus Tour was the last time she really wanted to try to be a pop star again. It seemed like she really had fun and enjoyed herself on that tour (even though the dancing wasn't great at times).

I feel like during Circus Tour she wanted to get back under the spotlight to prove she was recovered (when she kinda wasn't), after that she should've taken a long break and come back in 2012 or later, she needed to take some real time for herself after the breakdown. Femme Fatale ****** her up mentally again because she clearly didn't want to go on a world tour on that moment. 

:sassybrit:

Archived