B10 will be biggest flop of pop music history if her team doesn't give a ****

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, IonutM said:

making make me lead single with a crappy video(original one and official are ****) was a mistake, not SP goddess wideo

how do you know that MM original video was crappy when we didn't even see a half of it? :arianabye:

Think its getting a little silly here now tbh.

I mean... outside of Exhale... nobody says this. Literally nobody.
The fans I know (and I know a lot of them) think Glory is one of the best albums she's ever released.
I know so many people that say its part of their holy trinity. Its definitely apart of mine.
I really enjoyed her performances and that's actually all that matters. She's been in the best shape she's been in absolute ******* years!
She actually has maintained her shape as well throughout, had some great looks and delivered some great performances.
Nobody saw Britney EVER performing at MTV VMAs again, or performing at many award ceremonies at all for that matter. Yet she did and did very well.
I think its so unfair how we as a fan-base just look at numbers and charting figures and basically degrade Britney's 2 years of work on an era because she didn't go #1. Sorry... but Britney's had success the current girls will die never having. Period.
It really isn't about success for me anyway, especially not when she's got success that most of her peers don't even have.
I want to see my idol fit, healthy, happy, looking great, enjoying herself, releasing great music and performing well.
That happened during Glory. BBMA 2016 alone was one of the biggest highlights of her career for me. I still watch it today and get goosebumps.
SP was not a bad single choice or bad video. Deluded. That video was ******* awesome and put most mvs to ******* shame. Period. 

If people are looking to fan for ultra successful pop stars that continuously do well who are female, then you only have a hand full of real, proper options.
Those options are people like Adele, Taylor Swift and a couple of others.
You can count Beyonce out, Katy out, Gaga out, Selena out, Mariah out, Madonna out, JLO out and many more, because they are not continuously successful or achieving ground-breaking and unbeatable success within music. Not even ******* close. Some of you need to get realistic and accept what's reality. At the end of the day Britney does very well for someone who lip-syncs, has a terrible reputation, hasn't toured in 6 years, performs in only one city and doesn't normally do a lot of promo. I'm extremely proud of Britney for Glory, in more ways than one as well.
The fact that she even considered going back to MTV, after everything that's happened there, while possibly still suffering from anxiety, is so inspiring and proof that she's getting stronger, more confident, more focused on the business and benefits of still being involved with these places, rather than being focused on the past and her feelings over it all. That is what you call progress and real, genuine human success.

These are all good, positive and GREAT things that show a very bright future instead of concern. So why do we not talk about that more?
Why do we always continue the same tired conversations that are blatantly fueled with judgement and negativity tbqh?

2 minutes ago, Kiiddy said:

The fans I know (and I know a lot of them) think Glory is one of the best albums she's ever released.
I know so many people that say its part of their holy trinity. Its definitely part of mine that's for sure.
I really enjoyed her performances and that's actually all that matters. She's been in the best shape she's been in ******* years!
She actually maintained her shape as well throughout, had some great looks and delivered great performances.
Nobody saw Britney EVER performing at MTV VMAs again, or performing at many award ceremonies at all for that matter. Yet she did and she did very well.
I think its so unfair how we as a fan-base just look at numbers and charting figures and basically degrade Britney's 2 years of work on an era because she didn't go #1.
Sorry... but Britney's had success the current girls will die never having. Period.
It really isn't about success for me anyway, especially not when she's got success that most of her peers don't even have.
I want to see my idol fit, healthy, happy, looking great, enjoying herself, releasing great music and performing well.
This happened during Glory. BBMA 2016 alone was one of the biggest highlights of her career for me. I still watch it today and get goosebumps.

If people are looking to fan for ultra successful stars that continuously do well who are female, then the only have a hand full of real, proper options.
You can count Beyonce out, Katy out, Gaga out, Selena out, Mariah out, Madonna out, JLO out and many more, because they are not
continuously successful or achieving ground-breaking and unbeatable success within music.
Britney does very well for someone who lip-syncs, has a terrible reputation, hasn't toured in 6 years, performs in only one city and doesn't normally do a lot of promo.
I'm extremely proud of Britney for Glory, in more ways than one as well.
The fact that she even considered going back to MTV, after everything that's happened there, while possibly even maybe still suffering from anxiety,
is so inspiring and proof that she's getting stronger, more confident, more focused on the business and benefits of still being involved with these places,
rather than being focused on the past and her feelings over it all.

These are all good things and show a bright future than concern. Why do we not talk about that more?
Why do we always continue the same tired convos tbh?

tumblr_inline_mlmdxlX5RB1qz4rgp.gif

10 hours ago, sue the expectional earner said:

tumblr_n9ntrfjzmL1rt7s2lo1_500.gif

glory era autopsy fan.gif

600&twidth=300&theight=600&qlt=80&res_fo

-music video scandal
-bad choreographies
-screenshot album cover
-admiring Selena and ariana like 2000 times :ehum:
-wrong second single choice
-2017 VMA :begone:
-booklet.. :riha:

who wants another glory era? fan.gif

It's sad but true :(

I want to add some of the good stuff you forgot to mention:
-Slumber Party MV is pretty cool :milkney:
-Glory album is really good :mybodyisready:
-She tried to perform in festivals, award shows and tv shows after years and didn't do a bad job (at least if you compare the performances to pieces of **** like Bfb@GMA or TTWE@Billboard 2011 :orly:)

34 minutes ago, Kiiddy said:

I know so many people that say its part of their holy trinity. Its definitely apart of mine.
I really enjoyed her performances and that's actually all that matters. She's been in the best shape she's been in absolute ******* years!
She actually has maintained her shape as well throughout, had some great looks and delivered some great performances.
Nobody saw Britney EVER performing at MTV VMAs again, or performing at many award ceremonies at all for that matter. Yet she did and did very well.
I think its so unfair how we as a fan-base just look at numbers and charting figures and basically degrade Britney's 2 years of work on an era because she didn't go #1. Sorry... but Britney's had success the current girls will die never having. Period.
That happened during Glory. BBMA 2016 alone was one of the biggest highlights of her career for me. I still watch it today and get goosebumps.

If people are looking to fan for ultra successful pop stars that continuously do well who are female, then you only have a hand full of real, proper options.
You can count Beyonce out, Katy out, Gaga out, Selena out, Mariah out, Madonna out, JLO out and many more, because they are not continuously successful or achieving ground-breaking and unbeatable success within music. Not even ******* close. Some of you need to get realistic and accept what's reality. At the end of the day Britney does very well for someone who lip-syncs, has a terrible reputation, hasn't toured in 6 years, performs in only one city and doesn't normally do a lot of promo. I'm extremely proud of Britney for Glory, in more ways than one as well.
The fact that she even considered going back to MTV, after everything that's happened there, while possibly still suffering from anxiety, is so inspiring and proof that she's getting stronger, more confident, more focused on the business and benefits of still being involved with these places, rather than being focused on the past and her feelings over it all. That is what you call progress and real, genuine human success.

These are all good, positive and GREAT things that show a very bright future instead of concern. So why do we not talk about that more?
Why do we always continue the same tired conversations that are blatantly fueled with judgement and negativity tbqh?

I love you. Preach.

11 hours ago, sue the expectional earner said:

tumblr_n9ntrfjzmL1rt7s2lo1_500.gif

glory era autopsy fan.gif

600&twidth=300&theight=600&qlt=80&res_fo

-music video scandal
-bad choreographies
-screenshot album cover
-admiring Selena and ariana like 2000 times :ehum:
-wrong second single choice
-2017 VMA :begone:
-booklet.. :riha:

who wants another glory era? fan.gif

2017 VMA I really liked her performance, agree with the rest tho 

23 minutes ago, RafaelSpears said:

I agree on everything except wrong second single choice. Slumber Party is flawless. It just didn't make it to the gp due to Make Me not achieving the success it deserve as the first single.  :byebitch:

I don't agree wit this, Toxic was a smash after the utter flop that was MATM. Slumber party flopped cos subpar promo, subpar music video and yes subpar music! :whitneyshade:

3 minutes ago, notacamwhore said:

I don't agree wit this, Toxic was a smash after the utter flop that was MATM. Slumber party flopped cos subpar promo, subpar music video and yes subpar music! :whitneyshade:

what music video did you see because i saw a visually outstanding music video for slumber party.

Archived