• Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Nick Jonas
10 hours ago, If I'm Dancing said:

If you are saying that  Glory is a flop what is Britney Jean then? :beyfedup:

Glory flopped harder though. :meltdown:

12 hours ago, If I'm Dancing said:

If you are saying that  Glory is a flop what is Britney Jean then? :beyfedup:

Basic Jeans is just a demo album made for Xtina.  Her team accidently relesed it with Britney's name. The album was originally called Back To Basic. Brightest Morning Star was originally called "Brightest **** Thongs" and Chillin With You was "Eating with Chu (Oreos)" Tik Tik Boom was "Lick Lick Mmmm" ft Jessica Simpson. :ponderney:

Rumor has it It Should Be Easy was leaked with Xtina's vocals but it featured Psy, but it was taken down. Lyrics "Baby ****... It Should be eeeeeeeasy (xtina's loud ***) I never felt so intoxicated" 

Guest Diamond Horse
9 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Glory era wasn't really that bad. Yes there were a few messy occurrences, like the MM video and choice of album cover, but those all pale in comparison to the amazing quality of music. And overall that's what really matters. And we got some really good performances, and some of those were outside of Vegas which we were all begging her to do. Look at all of the positive things that happened this time around, instead of needlessly focusing on the stupid negatives. I'm pretty proud of this era, she rocked it. 

THIS. MissSpearsSaysSo said it, *******! Case closed!!

15 hours ago, sue the expectional earner said:

-wrong second single choice
-2017 VMA :begone:

"Slumber Party" was the perfect choice for a second single and the 2017 VMAs performance wasn't bad, she was dancing with a lot of energy and the bad choreo was cut to make time for "Me, Myself & I", it just lacked props since Thiefoncé had a lot... :begone:

13 hours ago, T0UCH0FMYHAND said:

The second single choice was flawless, they didn't promote it though. I hate how Slumber Party used to be one of the most favourite Tracks on Glory and now people act like it's the worst. But that's typical for this fanbase tbh. :beysip:

I think it's more about that after Make Me a lot of fans wanted an uptempo song to be released and we got stuck with a the second midtempo in a row tbh

Slumber Party is cute, but there are songs that are more worthy of the single treatment (LMD, Better, CYM, Liar)

Archived