B10 will be biggest flop of pop music history if her team doesn't give a ****

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/8/2017 at 5:40 PM, Queen_Britney said:

This thread autopsy:

- Repetitive, unoriginal and boring topic.

- Ridiculous ammount of whining, even about the good stuff.

- Bad use of gifs.

- You're still in Exhell.

Who wants another thread like this for the 10000000000000th time? :trash:

Hahaha Yasssss :tiffcackle:

The last two eras Britney and her team massively ****** up. No WB promo, scrapped perfume video, SCRAPPED MM video (unforgivable). No effort, no 3rd singles. Forgettable VMA performance when it was supposed to be her big comeback. Need I go on?? Completely mishandled eras from beginning to end. 

The Glory era wasn't bad in its entirety. It started bad with the Make Me video fiasco/album cover mess. So it did hurt the era as whole, because you know what ppl say, the first impression is the one that sticks.

But right after that only good came out of it:

• the live performances in award shows, TV shows and festivals (say what you want but the VMA performance was good imo, maybe not the "iconic" thing fans expected but the concept was really good, plus Jonathan Ross, iHeart, AMF10, etc)
  • Slumber Party video (maybe not her best but it was good, especially choreography-wise)
  • Britney Live In Concert, touring many places for the first time, or for the first time in years
  • and of course, the album overall

I think the only negative I can really bring is the lack of singles after Slumber Party, but that's what you get when your second single is poorly promoted :/ (for real though I'm still baffled that songs like Better or especially CYM weren't released since they are basically what's trendy nowadays except they're amazing)

If they market B10 alongside a 20th Anniversary celebration then it has a lot of chances to thrive! 

I think B10 should drop on the heels of a 20th Anniversary Release of some sort! They should take the time to lay down new vocals & interpretations of her biggest hits & fan favorites along with a SMASH promo single & then while the media is taking up her most iconic moments, ppl are reliving her best songs in new formats they should drop B10 into the feeding frenzy!

Archived