B10 will be biggest flop of pop music history if her team doesn't give a ****

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't we get some pretty amazing award show performances this era? I'd say it's been one of her best eras since what? In the Zone? She had some great albums after that but as an era in whole? I can't think of any other ones aside from Circus. :sassybrit:

2 minutes ago, Derrick said:

Didn't we get some pretty amazing award show performances this era? I'd say it's been one of her best eras since what? In the Zone? She had some great albums after that but as an era in whole? I can't think of any other ones aside from Circus. :sassybrit:

BBMA wasn't Glory era though. And VMA was lacklustre at its best, even piggy girls performance>>Make Me Sleep performance.:lostney:

Guest T0UCH0FMYHAND

The second single choice was flawless, they didn't promote it though. I hate how Slumber Party used to be one of the most favourite Tracks on Glory and now people act like it's the worst. But that's typical for this fanbase tbh. :beysip:

I doubt B10 will be the biggest flop in Pop history lets not be dramatic.........Girl, Mariah and Alicia's last albums only sold 50,000 SPS their first weeks.....I'm sure B10 will do more than that even if RCA is stupid again and Britney doesn't promote heavily. 

Anyways we won't have Vegas in the mix when she releases B10 so I'm sure things will be a lot different. 

2 hours ago, T0UCH0FMYHAND said:

The second single choice was flawless, they didn't promote it though. I hate how Slumber Party used to be one of the most favourite Tracks on Glory and now people act like it's the worst. But that's typical for this fanbase tbh. :beysip:

Huge hits promote themselves and stay on top of the charts before they gain radio play. Look at The Cure, it's not even in the top 20 on radio but it's #16 on iTunes:beysip:

Glory era wasn't really that bad. Yes there were a few messy occurrences, like the MM video and choice of album cover, but those all pale in comparison to the amazing quality of music. And overall that's what really matters. And we got some really good performances, and some of those were outside of Vegas which we were all begging her to do. Look at all of the positive things that happened this time around, instead of needlessly focusing on the stupid negatives. I'm pretty proud of this era, she rocked it. 

5 hours ago, sue the expectional earner said:

-admiring Selena and ariana like 2000 times :ehum:
-2017 VMA :begone:

So showing respect to some of the newer pop girls is somehow a bad thing now? I mean at least she's not shading them like Mariah does (No shade to Mariah since I actually like her) so yall should be glad she's not a diva and that she's still very humble and down to earth :truthtea:

Now on to the VMA performance... Sure it's not her best performance but it was still a very decent performance and I honestly was in love with it still since she returned to the same stage that almost destroyed her nearly 10 years ago so more props to her for having the guts to do that. The VMA performance actually helped MM and made it repeak so that right there is proof enough that it was still a decent enough performance to have some impact in her sales.

The Glory era yes had it's many flaws but hey at least we got an amazing album and her best since Blackout so I don't see the need to keep complaining about the same thing. Plus she served good performances if you ask me. The only reason her choreo is degrading now is because she's bored AF while she's still stuck in vegas for the rest of the year. Another reason to be glad she's almost out of that place.

Archived