Which Exhalers have done a Britney reaction video?

Army1

Was on youtube recently revisiting some of my favorite Britney reaction videos for Slumber Party and a couple others. ..Got me thinking, some of these uber stans must be here on exhale.... if youve ever done a Britney reaction vid post it here for some self promo...curious to see if some of the people that we've loved in these vids are some of the same people we talk to everyday.

This is my fav slumber party reaction vid...hes too much lol

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, bchile said:

He's like our inner reaction to this video in public! :unbelievableney:

56 minutes ago, Mystical78 said:

Loved the video, he's so adorable.

He makes me feel like I'm an abnormally calm person though lol

2 hours ago, BreatheMe said:

Loveeeeed his reaction :tifftear::hipney:

See this is what I mean though, a few of you are just seeing this for the first time, which to me means hes not an exhaler. Im assuming if he were on exhale everyone would know about this vid already (because he would have posted it like check me out or something)....but can he be such a huge stan and not be on exhale? I know we all dont see everything that is posted on here, but its been about a day since I created this thread and neither anyone has said "oh thats me" or someone else say "oh thats so and so, hes been here for a while" or something, etc. 

Confession: I spent most of Saturday watching Britney Reaction videos on Youtube :gloria:

Even more tragic - I'd seen 99% of them before :gloria::gloria:

One girl got her BF to watch HIAM and IWG with her and he was so not into it. But she was on point with her views tbh

And the fat gay guy is funny too - he did Pretty Girls (hated it) Make Me (like it but not G eazy) Glory (impressed him) etc etc...

6 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Confession: I spent most of Saturday watching Britney Reaction videos on Youtube :gloria:

One girl got her BF to watch HIAM and IWG with her and he was so not into it. But she was on point with her views tbh

And the fat gay guy is funny too - he did Pretty Girls (hated it) Make Me (like it but not G eazy) Glory (impressed him) etc etc...

Lately i'm spending my nights with Britney reaction videos too :gloria: 

omg SAME :tifftear::cuteneylaugh:

54 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

54 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

10 hours ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Omg I love the girl with her bf! She did one to the BBMA last year! She's such a flawless stan. :soyeah:

Archived