June new v magazine

1 minute ago, Starburst said:

What do you mean? Aren't they just saying her next album is gonna be dance? It was barely posted today

They are saying the magazine and everything is fake because of a rumor post. They said it's a rumor so it's not like they are saying its fact.

Britney did throwback V a while ago maybe it's because she was doing another at that time? We won't have to wait that long to know in the next week it probs would be announced officially if true. 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Starburst said:

What do you mean? Aren't they just saying her next album is gonna be dance? It was barely posted today

Basically Fiebre 2.0. There are a couple of twitter accounts (just like that one) who are spreading fake rumors all the time and people fall for it each time.

3 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

They are saying the magazine and everything is fake because of a rumor post. They said it's a rumor so it's not like they are saying its fact.

And where that rumors came from? Straight from their head.

1 minute ago, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

Basically Fiebre 2.0. There are a couple of twitter accounts (just like that one) who are spreading fake rumors all the time and people fall for it each time.

It clearly says rumor. They aren't saying it's real or fact. Everyone else is just freaking out. 

3 minutes ago, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

And where that rumors came from? Straight from their head.

We don't know that. They could have an insider. We will know after the person on v is announced. I'm not going to Shame this person when they are being upfront for all we know. 

10 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

We don't know that. They could have an insider. We will know after the person on v is announced. I'm not going to Same this person when they are being upfront for all we know. 

You trust people more than you should. We do know, if we look back at previous rumors. We had some alike cases before and each time it ended like fake 'rumor', if I can even call it 'rumor'. The only real & reliable insider we had this era is PJ insider. Unless you show you are reliable, I don't buy it, cause anyone can be insider nowadays.

10 hours ago, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

You trust people more than you should. We do know, if we look back at previous rumors. We had some alike cases before and each time it ended like fake 'rumor', if I can even call it 'rumor'. The only real & reliable insider we had this era is PJ insider. Unless you show you are reliable, I don't buy it, cause anyone can be insider nowadays.

I use to be like you until last era where everything was announced through insiders. So my mind has been changed. 

Britney's team are messy 

16 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

Honestly they seem pretty reliable. We will know soon enough 

They don't seem reliable at all. Why are Britney fans so gullible? (Not saying it can't be true) but this happens every single time and every single fake insider always seems reliable to some Britney fans. 

4 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

I use to be like you until last era where everything was announced through insiders. So my mind has been changed. 

Britney's team are messy 

Every single insider has been wrong this era, except for one: Goldsoundz. Other "insiders" stole his posts from PopJustice. 

1 minute ago, Girl On The Moon said:

Every single insider has been wrong this era, except for one: Goldsoundz. Other "insiders" stole his posts from PopJustice. 

We knew about everything before it happened. The only fake one was Chris or whatever his name was. 

Archived