Tinashe Sets Everything Ablaze In The “Flame” Video

Jordan Miller

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, CrAzAY said:

Not her leaving that fire choreo out of the video.

:whitneyshade:

Trollney's impact :gloria: 

"Oh hi Tinashay, it's Britney Spears here, we worked together on the Slumber Party song and music video... um... so I saw your choreography for Flame and it's really cool. but I feel like you should leave it out of your music video. Always leave your fans disappointed wanting morrrrre. Bye! xx" 

2 minutes ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

I still do not understand how these two even happened in the first place. :weirdmeout:

I liked Taylor when she was country but then she sold out because she wants all the attention and Katy has a harsh voice idk how she made it so far tbh 

Just now, Spearsfan said:

I liked Taylor when she was country but then she sold out because she wants all the attention and Katy has a harsh voice idk how she made it so far tbh 

Taylor seems sooooo fake and Katy is just tragic. Both of them are but Katy is just too much. She's so basic and untalented yet she has the nerve to come for people who actually innovated the pop landscape and who knew fame on a bigger level that she'e ever known (Britney), people who can outsing her on any given day (Mariah) and people whom she labeles as fake (Taylor) despite the fact she is fake herself and much more obvious about it. And not to mention the tragic music and its music vidoes. I literally can not. :hype:

14 hours ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

Taylor seems sooooo fake and Katy is just tragic. Both of them are but Katy is just too much. She's so basic and untalented yet she has the nerve to come for people who actually innovated the pop landscape and who knew fame on a bigger level that she'e ever known (Britney), people who can outsing her on any given day (Mariah) and people whom she labeles as fake (Taylor) despite the fact she is fake herself and much more obvious about it. And not to mention the tragic music and its music vidoes. I literally can not. :hype:

Katy is a fake ***** too. She writes a song called Ur So Gay to bash her ex boyfriend and then pretends she's an LGBT activist. And she can't sing for **** or dance. It's truly tragic :byebitch:

Archived