Tinashe Sets Everything Ablaze In The “Flame” Video

Jordan Miller

• Leader

Hell hath no fury like a Tinashe scorned.

Hell hath no fury like a Tinashe scorned.

Tinashe has a sleeper hit on her hands with "Flame," the lead single off her forthcoming(???) album Joyride. The song failed to crack the Billboard Hot 100 since its release last month, but it should have. Tinashe doesn't get the recognition she deserves yet, but with history of dynamic videos and fiery performances, she's bound to.

The singer's latest visual is for her red hot pop anthem, "Flame," produced by Tricky Stewart (Britney Spears’ “Me Against The Music,” Rihanna’s “Umbrella,” Justin Bieber’s “One Time”) and The-Dream (Kanye West’s “Ultralight Beam,” Beyonce’s “Single Ladies”). The clip doesn’t feature the ferocious choreography she's capable of as seen in her dance video of it. Instead, Tinashe is a burned pop star fed up with her significant other. So much so, she burns down their house.

She did that. Watch:

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Nick Jonas

Brit legit causes the death of everyone's career she works with. Tinashay, G-Eazy, Itchy Areola, Will.I.Not, Miley Cyrus, Sabi... :ponderney:

Archived