X-Factor was a fault

i just watched her judging contestants again and i realized she is really bad at judging and she just says people bad or good, she's not even singing live it's so ironic, it was a big fault for her career, i read many comments about her x factor judgment on youtube it's unbelievable gp really hated her back in the day.

2012-2015 years are her worst years of her career, 

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she was a complete mess bk then, she looked really old and not healthy at all, she was anxious and stiff af i felt like she was gonna blow any minute. And tbh it kind of is ironic for someone who didnt sing a single word of her songs live for almost 10 year straight should judge other people singing, overall its a thing her team should have in no way even thought of doing. It makes me think how selfish they are, her team and her parents, forcing someone so anxious to do something so huge, i think she was in the middle of a therapy change too, she's surrounded by monsters.

1 hour ago, sue the expectional earner said:

i just watched her judging contestants again and i realized she is really bad at judging and she just says people bad or good, she's not even singing live it's so ironic, it was a big fault for her career, i read many comments about her x factor judgment on youtube it's unbelievable gp really hated her back in the day.

2012-2015 years are her worst years of her career, 

X factor was an awful idea. She should have just "disappeared" like in 2010, getting back with vegas in 2013.

43 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

she was a complete mess bk then, she looked really old and not healthy at all, she was anxious and stiff af i felt like she was gonna blow any minute. And tbh it kind of is ironic for someone who didnt sing a single word of her songs live for almost 10 year straight should judge other people singing, overall its a thing her team should have in no way even thought of doing. It makes me think how selfish they are, her team and her parents, forcing someone so anxious to do something so huge, i think she was in the middle of a therapy change too, she's surrounded by monsters.

It was absolutely about money. It should have been a warning sign back then about what was to come. Vegas itself is just also about money...

2 hours ago, ALLEYESONUS said:

she just really didn't want to be there. Heck even when they premiered Scream and Shout during the liveshows she was like cringing to be there.... :britdrown:

But tbh, quoting myself, she DID have her good moments. She wasn't a mess 24/7. I love the judges houses, and overall the liveshows were pretty nice. She seemed to care about her contestants and really did speak her mind if she didn't like something.

i dont get the x factor hate personally. especially when it got to the live shows she really stepped up her look and she was more comfortable and wasnt scared to state her opinions. i always think about how confident was when she went at simon and told him her one contestant had more talent in her pinky finger than all of his contestants combined and when she told him to get out his checkbook because carly was winning the competition. 

It was obviously going to be a bad idea before they announced it. She's never been super articulate and everyone knows she gets super nervous. She ended up seeming like a dumb blonde saying one or two words. It was weird. But she says she really wanted to do it. And even agreed to it before her team fully got the details together when SImon called her. But who knows the truth? Either way it was a flop show that got cancelled. 

Archived