Is "Rebellion" Britney's Best Unreleased Track?

kiistan

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 years later...
On 4/19/2017 at 8:45 PM, Melinda said:

Strangest love, State of grace, Hooked on(sugarfall), Tell me am i a sinner, Everyday, Let go, Welcome to me and 911 are the best ones imo.

Yes, these are great songs. I'd add Danger (Flamethrower), Shell Never Be Me, Instant De ja Vu, Let Me Take You There, Get It, Pull Out, Kiss You All Over, Love 2 Love U, Dangerous, This Kiss, Unbroken and Hey Ma too 

State of grace and sugar fall are my favorite leaked unreleased songs. Rebellion isn’t complete, I don’t consider it a song. It seems like it would be an amazing song and the mystery of it makes it that much more interesting. I also really want “little me” to be released in full. The fact that just a little clip of that was the only thing ever leaked makes that song more interesting to me. 

2 hours ago, Leolileinstein said:

Yes, these are great songs. I'd add Danger (Flamethrower), Shell Never Be Me, Instant De ja Vu, Let Me Take You There, Get It, Pull Out, Kiss You All Over, Love 2 Love U, Dangerous, This Kiss, Unbroken and Hey Ma too 

I think Danger is a fan made song. :)

10 minutes ago, Leolileinstein said:

I think its her bc her voice was very autotuned, heavily computerized in Blackout era and the laughter at the start its def hers 

It’s myah Marie not Britney. I don’t think it was ever even meant for Britney. 

32 minutes ago, Leolileinstein said:

I think its her bc her voice was very autotuned, heavily computerized in Blackout era and the laughter at the start its def hers 

Pretty sure Myah Marie confirmed she is singing on that and it was on her Myspace at one point? 

Archived