Is "Rebellion" Britney's Best Unreleased Track?

kiistan

Watching this video and I totally forgot how brilliant this song sounded when it first came out :meltdown:

Is it her best unreleased song ever? Or does that go to King Sugarfall???

Will we ever hear this masterpiece? Is it her most personal song ever?

Discuss?? :cinderellaney:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's overrated

its extremely interesting considering the time the snippet was released and the lyrics are really mysterious too. However vocally musically:melodically I'm not that impressed. 

That being said, I still want it! And I want the full acoustic 'little me' too! Her voice sounds great on that!

the best unreleased songs in my opinion are State of Grace and Strangest Love

I don't think it's her best unreleased song, it's just her most mysterious. People have been wanting it to leak for years,  just to see what the full song sounds like. They want to know all the lyrics and try to use the song to decipher what Britney was going through around the time she recorded the song. 

Its one of them that's for sure and it isn't overrated at all, in-fact its underrated seeing as not everybody knows of it and because of it being a song about being aware of people's true intentions and rebelling against the people in your life that are trying to prevent you from being your true self. Its not a song about love, *** or getting that paper. Its a song based on a topic thats rather personal and relatable. It also was released during a time that very much seemed Britney was fed up of other people speaking for her and dictating how her life and career should play out. To this very day the song can be argued as very relevant to Britney's career now.

Archived