What's your favorite Britney collab?

Urbanney

What's your favorite Britney collab?  

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MATM everything about it is iconic. The MV, the promo, the choreo, the fact she still does some of the original choreo at POM and it makes it the best moment of the whole show. 

13 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

My favorite one is S&M. I was a huge fan of the song even before Britney jumped on the remix and when I discovered Britney was on it it was like a miracle. If it was Britney's song, it would be in my Top 5, without any doubt. Love it so much, it always makes me wanna get up and dance. It's ultra energetic and motivating and ****** !

I kinda wish Britney would re-record her vocals so that we wouldn't have Nasalney on the track. Wasn't it right after her nose job so she sounds weird on it? 

definitely Me Against The Music. I remember  the buzz surrounding her and Madonna collaborating together and I remember being really excited she was back after a year-long break. I still don't  understand why In The Zone flopped in the UK. MATM went to #2 and Toxic/Everytime both went to #1 so doesn't make sense ITZ went to just #13

I wish Scream & Shout never happened. Never liked that song and because it was a  success and went to #1, will.i.am became executive producer and gave us bloody Britney Jean :byebitch:

me against the music.

followed by i got that boom boom... has an amazing edge to it. i LOOOOVE the southern crunk vibe it was so big at the time/ahead of its time really. 

followed by boys. 

followed by toms diner...shouldve been a huge single with video! 

followed by make me. made me a fan of g-eazy. 

i know ppl hate chillin with you but i think its cute she did a song with her sis. 

the rest are pretty forgettable. 

2 hours ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

My favorite one is S&M. I was a huge fan of the song even before Britney jumped on the remix and when I discovered Britney was on it it was like a miracle. If it was Britney's song, it would be in my Top 5, without any doubt. Love it so much, it always makes me wanna get up and dance. It's ultra energetic and motivating and ****** !

:weusay:

'Boom boom' and 'Drop Dead Beautiful'. I feel like the guests really brought something to the table. It was great having Madonna in MATM, but I wish they would have worked in a song together from scratch.

Special recognition for 'I Will Still Love You', my favorite song from her first album.

Archived