New tweet: DANJA posts about Blackout's Hall of Fame induction

Lou M. Taylor

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, anti said:

Britney hasn't worked with him since Circus, we all just thought she worked with him because of the vanilla candles in his studio lmao :byebitch:

If Britney did work with him he would have told us and it would've made Glory. Yes his production may sound outdated now but his songs are always slutty and dark/haunting bops which I need for B10 so she can deliver a dark pop album like blackout 2.0 :snapney:

I just want to point out the fact that Glory has a very Blackout-sounding song, Coupure Electrique, and while it sounds just like most of the Blackout tracks, it still manages to sound fresh, innovative and like the rest of the Glory tracks.

If Britney didn't get DANJA for a track that sounds like DANJA, then maybe everyone should stop waiting for him to return. He's obviously not coming back when she's kept him off of the last THREE ALBUMS altogether. Hasn't even WORKED with him since 2008, where his sound remains. :queenflopga: 

22 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

lol if you can find any between all the Danja verses and that Corte Ellis or however he's called, and her distorted vocals

Not everyone ignoring this extremely valid criticism of Get Naked simply because you're a fan of Myah Jean. :icant2: The denial from these hoes is real. Britney has a song where she only sings like 30% of it. This is not ok. :lessons: 

he didn't produced the entire album, just a couple songs uhhhgg.

Bloodshy & Avant slayed more to my taste. POM, RADAR, TOYSOLDIER, FREAKSHOW.>>>>> 

and britney has great work in all of her albums tbh. i don't like the delution towards blackout, it's annoying. all of britney albums are great in different ways. except bj. LOL

8 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Not everyone ignoring this extremely valid criticism of Get Naked simply because you're a fan of Myah Jean. :icant2: The denial from these hoes is real. Britney has a song where she only sings like 30% of it. This is not ok. :lessons: 

Britney has an album where she sings only 20% of it. Whatchu talking bout? :orangu:  

Wtf? Exhale hipsters coming to say BJ is better than blackout or that blackout wasn't that good?:xcuseme:  Really? 

Danja deserves credit because he gave us a GOOD lead single at time when everyone wanted and expected her to fail, people were surprised she got to#3 back then, the whole album deserves credit for the same reason. The way people are trying to dismiss it cos fans love it. That's some hipster ****, get over yourselves.  Also it was innovative and hall of fame made that official. Of course, not everyone will think it's her best but to dismiss it as any old ****, you're a mess.:arianabye: 

PS: Get naked is a psychedelic dream and haters will accept this :myjam:

In The Zone is better and her best. Blackout is among her best but its way too overrated by fans that the reason why i consider it one of the best is because its so known for it by Britney fans that i cant even objectivly judge it anymore. 

Blackout lacks variation and depth. 

15 hours ago, neel21 said:

Britney has an album where she sings only 20% of it. Whatchu talking bout? :orangu:  

Ok, and? If we criticise Myah Jean for not featuring Britney, where is the shade to songs like Soda Pop and Get Naked, which essentially bump her *** down to SUPPORTING VOCALS? :lessons: Y'all are hypocrites if you don't judge them equally as harsh. (I mean, Soda Pop does get dragged often enough, but not for the rapper dominating more of that song than Britney does lol)

4 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Ok, and? If we criticise Myah Jean for not featuring Britney, where is the shade to songs like Soda Pop and Get Naked, which essentially bump her *** down to SUPPORTING VOCALS? :lessons: Y'all are hypocrites if you don't judge them equally as harsh. (I mean, Soda Pop does get dragged often enough, but not for the rapper dominating more of that song than Britney does lol)

Wait what? So you're saying that trying to pass someone off AS Britney Spears is equal to a producer or background vocalist being featured and credited as a background vocalist? They literally slapped her name on an album that wasn't her and tried to pass someone off AS her for the lead vocal on 80% of the album. It's not at all the same thing...

20 hours ago, WilderWein said:

Blackout lacks variation and depth. 

I always say this.

The album is not BAD by any means, but it's extremely overrated and frankly given way too much credit. Danja produced on JT's FutureSex/LoveSound, Loose by Nelly Furtado, Timbaland's Shock Value and other projects to a lesser extent. I mean for God's sake, Danja literally produced PROMISCUOUS. SEXYBACK. MY LOVE. WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND. This guy was already on fire and his sound was already taking over. It's very distinct and was present way too much for my liking at the time of Blackout's release. 

The non-Danja tracks (Piece of Me, Radar, Heaven on Earth, Freakshow, Toy Soldier,  Ooh Ooh Baby and Why Should I Be Sad) leave a bit more of an imprint, but even then only POM and WSIBS (and I guess one could argue HOE) offer any kind of depth.

Archived