New tweet: DANJA posts about Blackout's Hall of Fame induction

Lou M. Taylor

7 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Uhm LOL. Get Naked is superb and features all Britney's vocals. Danja doesn't sing on any of the tracks, it's all Corte Ellis, the writer and Jim Beanz, the vocal producer that's on Gimme More's outro.

IMG_4829.jpg

isn't the deep voice Britney pitched down? she literally sings all of it

I swear these Glory and Femme fatale stans

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

it's all Corte Ellis

And who do you think I was referring to when I said THAT *****? And Danja does in fact provide backing vocals. He squeals out "Hey, ha" under every one of Britney's lines, making that trash song completely unlistenable. :lessons: 

If I wanted to hear Corte Ellis feat. Britney Spears, I'd check out his mixtape at the flea market down the street from my house. I want more Britney, less PUNKASSBITCH.

I like Blackout, it's very "European" and I hope she dabbles in that more. As to whether it's her best album that's up for debate. It's an amazing album but I do think the Army hypes it up the same way the Hive hypes up Lemonade.

I'm ready for the downvotes.:smokney:

35 minutes ago, Disney Princess said:

I like Blackout, it's very "European" and I hope she dabbles in that more. As to whether it's her best album that's up for debate. It's an amazing album but I do think the Army hypes it up the same way the Hive hypes up Lemonade.

I'm ready for the downvotes.:smokney:

THIS.

2 minutes ago, Justney said:

I wish ITZ got as hyped as Blackout. She was literally feeling herself when she came out with that album, I feel like it's 100% more genuine Britney than dance club bob Britney.:byebitch:

AND THIS.

Britney hasn't worked with him since Circus, we all just thought she worked with him because of the vanilla candles in his studio lmao :byebitch:

If Britney did work with him he would have told us and it would've made Glory. Yes his production may sound outdated now but his songs are always slutty and dark/haunting bops which I need for B10 so she can deliver a dark pop album like blackout 2.0 :snapney:

19 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

lol if you can find any between all the Danja verses and that Corte Ellis or however he's called, and her distorted vocals

I can find more Britney on Blackout than Britney Jean. Also, ya know, completely produced songs with finished verses, choruses and bridges. But, enjoy listening to Myah's debut album with Britney clips spliced in.

Guest Diamond Horse
23 hours ago, neel21 said:

/sarcasm IKR, CHILLIN WITCHU IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN GIMME MORE /sarcasm

Who else thinks that CWU should have had a video instead of GM!

Archived