Game: Britney Pictionary

Urbanney

You have to guess the Britney song based off of pictures and then provide pictures so someone else can guess. Only rule is you can NOT use any pictures of Britney or anything from her music videos, photoshoots, etc. They have to be outside pictures. I'll start:

Spoiler

dinner-show.jpg

down_arrow1600.png

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

You have to guess the Britney song based off of pictures and then provide pictures so someone else can guess. Only rule is you can NOT use any pictures of Britney or anything from her music videos, photoshoots, etc. They have to be outside pictures. I'll start:

Hide contents

dinner-show.jpg

down_arrow1600.png

Circus? :nicki2:

5 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Hide contents

dinner-show.jpg

down_arrow1600.png

showdown?

7 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Hide contents

dinner-show.jpg

down_arrow1600.png

showdown :foh:

14 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Hide contents

dinner-show.jpg

down_arrow1600.png

private show?

Archived