First was Timbaland...and now is Justin WTH IS HAPPENNNNN justney

Guest Brichney.
Just now, I'mSoCurious said:

Holy crap :omgreallyney: Justney stuff has been happening all week!!! What does this mean??!!!

All week? What happened other than this and Timbaland? Fill me in, sis. :shake: 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Brichney.
8 minutes ago, I'mSoCurious said:

Mostly just that, but Timbaland has liked several posts over the past few weeks :giggleney:

I know he liked that Christmas one, what else? :uknowit:

1 hour ago, really really cool guy said:

wait a minute. Timabland's working with justin for what's supposed to be Justified 2.0...this is for publicity. things don't happen just like that 

exactly. ********* can't make new music without shading/referencing Britney. still attaching himself to Britney's name after all this years :mariahstare:

Guest MeowMeowDri

Does he have an album coming out soon?

Why is this pu$$y Justina Timberpussy tweeting/retweeting his old tweet about B where he defended himself after his basic *** attacked her for the 100th time. And why the **** is Exhale so damn excited about it?

:byebitch:

What does it all mean ?

:staysalty:

Guest MeowMeowDri
1 hour ago, LBoggie said:

Justin is prepping for a new record, I see. He only ever brings her up when it comes to selling records tbh. 

The exhale Justney stans always fall for the trap and get excited over that *** mentioning B. 

:grimace:

58 minutes ago, MeowMeowDri said:

The exhale Justney stans always fall for the trap and get excited over that *** mentioning B. 

:grimace:

Except that she's also mentioned him several times. Be real, they both mention each other just about every year... uh I dont know about YOU but she definitely said she wanted to work with him a few months ago, whether she "meant" it or it was for publicity, she does it too. Some of her favorite songs have been HIS songs. Lol you guys always tell everyone to get over Beyonce because they respect each other and like each other... well Britney likes and respects Justin in some way enough to mention him fondly it seems only exhale fans get bitter about Justin because Cry Me A River happened). They dated and broke up and like you guys like to remind anybody who ever enjoys talking about justney that happened over ten years ago and they  are probably over hurt feelings (at least Britney is). It is very possible and plausible they think of each other in a nostalgic fond memory-type of way and respect each other because they knew each other for a very long time, grew up together, etc. Like they both said they would always have love for each other no matter what.

Archived