First was Timbaland...and now is Justin WTH IS HAPPENNNNN justney

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, The_Original_Toy said:

what :weirdmeout:

Timbaland give "like" to pictures of justney post in instagram.

And now justin retweeted the tweet about Britney.

1 minute ago, Liszy said:

Can someone explain me what this has to say??? Britney feat. Justin produced by Timbaland.  :squintney:

I don't know what that means but I know that Brit will be on Disney awards and he is nominated for 4 categories.. I bet he will not go anymore on Disney to receive his awards because of her..I see that he is brave in front of his phone

5 minutes ago, Denise said:

I don't know what that means but I know that Brit will be on Disney awards and he is nominated for 4 categories.. I bet he will not go anymore on Disney to receive his awards because of her..I see that he is brave in front of his phone

LOL if this is true than he is really a big big baby. Not very kind of him :boredashell:

12 minutes ago, Liszy said:

Can someone explain me what this has to say??? Britney feat. Justin produced by Timbaland.  :squintney:

Justin retweeted one of his old tweets from 2013. The tweet mentions Britney, and on Instagram, Timbaland liked a few photos of Britney and Justin together. 

Archived