First was Timbaland...and now is Justin WTH IS HAPPENNNNN justney

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
2 minutes ago, PokéSpears said:

he'll present her the award and then they'll proceed to kiss onstage and will perform What It's Like to Be Me with a dance fight in the middle of the performance :hipney:

the dance fight was one of the funniest things of Britney Ever After

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, SpainwithBrit said:

He retweeted and few minutes after he deleted.

Imagine if Britney found out about it on Exhale

If there ever is a Britney/Justin collab... well, lets face it, it would be a hit. And another iconic pop culture moment that only she and he can make happen. People worship Britney/Justin. Their relationship is iconic, it all had such big impact. Next, he used her for fame already enough so I would want this collab to be on Britney's album and NOT his. :nyschool:

11 minutes ago, Diaz said:

But... what was him talking about at the 2013 tweet? Sees who? Disrespect who? Who needs to relax?

:squintney:

In 2013 when he released his album 20/20 experience in the first concert he started to scream before CMAR "sometimes in life you think you found the one, but then, one day you find out that she is just some *****"... of course everyone noticed that he was talking about Brit and he tweeted it to apologize lol

Just now, Denise said:

In 2013 when he released his album 20/20 experience in the first concert he started to scream "sometimes in life you think you found the one, but then, one day you find out that she is just some *****"... of course everyone noticed that he was talking about Brit and he tweeted it to apologize lol

OH thanks... what a pussyfied  assh@le (JT)

:byebitch:

Archived