First was Timbaland...and now is Justin WTH IS HAPPENNNNN justney

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, Justney said:

Hey you guys... I was literally just on insta and I follow some Justney  type accounts and this came up:

http://imgur.com/a/cfn0C

Justin's mom is out there liking justney photos! How weird! What does this all mean!?:weirdmeout:

One week ago, Lynn started to follow Britney, Jamie Lynn, Lynne Spears, Kevin, Felicia and an unofficial account about Preston and Jayden and she is giving likes to Lynne :weirdmeout:

Guest $elfish

Is this like a low key tease to a Britney - Justin collab :OMGney: if it is I hope she releases it on her 20th anniversary album (if she makes one) maybe as the lead single and preforms it at the vmas with him 

but that's too good to be true:nyschool:

Guest Brichney.
9 hours ago, Denise said:

One week ago, Lynn started to follow Britney, Jamie Lynn, Lynne Spears, Kevin, Felicia and an unofficial account about Preston and Jayden and she is giving likes to Lynne :weirdmeout:

WTF?!! :gloria: 

10 hours ago, Denise said:

Why Kevin tho?! Leave that fool out of the fun Lynn!

Archived