First was Timbaland...and now is Justin WTH IS HAPPENNNNN justney

Guest MeowMeowDri
2 hours ago, Justney said:

Except that she's also mentioned him several times. Be real, they both mention each other just about every year... uh I dont know about YOU but she definitely said she wanted to work with him a few months ago, whether she "meant" it or it was for publicity, she does it too. Some of her favorite songs have been HIS songs. Lol you guys always tell everyone to get over Beyonce because they respect each other and like each other... well Britney likes and respects Justin in some way enough to mention him fondly it seems only exhale fans get bitter about Justin because Cry Me A River happened). They dated and broke up and like you guys like to remind anybody who ever enjoys talking about justney that happened over ten years ago and they  are probably over hurt feelings (at least Britney is). It is very possible and plausible they think of each other in a nostalgic fond memory-type of way and respect each other because they knew each other for a very long time, grew up together, etc. Like they both said they would always have love for each other no matter what.

Lmfao. Britney has always been nice to Justin over the years,.. I  never said otherwise. My comments were about Justina acting like a pu$$y ***** and shading her SEVERAL times since their breakup,even going as far as referring to her as a *****. So if rhe Justney fans want to think of their fond moments and kid thenselves into thinking they will get back together over some tackty  retweet, then I can think about his awful attitude towards Britney over the years. 

But y'all can continue to be so happy over a retweet of him trying to save face after talking **** about b.  

And save the bitter fan excuse, I listen to CMAR and can admit it's a good song. It don't mean I cannot call out j.t on his bs.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, MeowMeowDri said:

Lmfao. Britney has always been nice to Justin over the years,.. I  never said otherwise. My comments were about Justina acting like a pu$$y ***** and shading her SEVERAL times since their breakup,even going as far as referring to her as a *****. So if rhe Justney fans want to think of their fond moments and kid thenselves into thinking they will get back together over some tackty  retweet, then I can think about his awful attitude towards Britney over the years. 

But y'all can continue to be so happy over a retweet of him trying to save face after talking **** about b.  

And save the bitter fan excuse, I listen to CMAR and can admit it's a good song. It don't mean I cannot call out j.t on his bs.

Nobody thinks they are getting back together tho....he's reportedly having another baby with Jessica. I think it's just dumb to be so bitter. What shade do you mean? Using the word ***** in his concerts before cmar? For all you know he just added it because it is very relatable to the song because, yeah, it is a break up anthem about being cheated on and a lot of people relate to that. Sometimes you do think you've found the one and then it turns out they are just a *****... Years later and he is still singing it because it is a big hit but that doesnt mean he is equating it to Britney every time he sings it. I mean with that logic, every time Britney "sings" Everytime at her show she is thinking of Justin, which I guarantee you she is not. Also if he's truly shading her that means deep down he hasnt actually gotten over her which is what Justney stans speculate because of his songs. It isn't normal to hang onto a relationship that long unless it meant a hell of a lot to the person. Just because he was bitter and did some shitty things when he was younger (like calling her out, talking about taking her virginity, etc) doesn't mean that he does it because he hates her. He likely lashed out over her because of the cheating and feeling hurt and being that young makes things like that feel worse. He was young... she was young too. Both of them made mistakes and you can't hold her to this great standard and make him out to be a bad guy when they both did wrong.

The only shade we have now is the ***** thing at his concerts, otherwise he's always spoken highly of her actually. He defended her and her kids in 2007. He tried to see her when she was at her lowest point... he tried to work with her to help her bring back her image. He wrote songs for her that she rejected. Even now, upon hearing about how she wanted to work with him, if you watch the video of it, he looks genuinely surprised and happy.  Listen to some of his songs that are pretty much about her... like Amnesia, the song is filled with angst but the conclusion of the song is very soft and filled with tenderness. I honestly don't think JT is as cold and calculating of an ******* as you guys make him out to be. He's got an ego, sure, he's in show business afterall. He capitalized off of a mistake she did to him, and I believe, correct me if I'm wrong here because I may be, but did he not say he regretted  CMAR and being so petty after the fact? But anyway these two were what teenagers, just barely in their early twenties even when they broke up and this all happened? People do grow up and change.... that's all I'm saying. If he really thought she was "just a *****" he would definitely not be writing the lyrics he's writing in his songs "I'll let you drive me crazy for another day". And you can't say he's using her to sell albums. He's insanely successful and talented and he can sell even the most basic *** song like that stupid one from Trolls.

18 minutes ago, Justney said:

Nobody thinks they are getting back together tho....he's reportedly having another baby with Jessica. I think it's just dumb to be so bitter. What shade do you mean? Using the word ***** in his concerts before cmar? For all you know he just added it because it is very relatable to the song because, yeah, it is a break up anthem about being cheated on and a lot of people relate to that. Sometimes you do think you've found the one and then it turns out they are just a *****... Years later and he is still singing it because it is a big hit but that doesnt mean he is equating it to Britney every time he sings it. I mean with that logic, every time Britney "sings" Everytime at her show she is thinking of Justin, which I guarantee you she is not. Also if he's truly shading her that means deep down he hasnt actually gotten over her which is what Justney stans speculate because of his songs. It isn't normal to hang onto a relationship that long unless it meant a hell of a lot to the person. Just because he was bitter and did some shitty things when he was younger (like calling her out, talking about taking her virginity, etc) doesn't mean that he does it because he hates her. He likely lashed out over her because of the cheating and feeling hurt and being that young makes things like that feel worse. He was young... she was young too. Both of them made mistakes and you can't hold her to this great standard and make him out to be a bad guy when they both did wrong.

The only shade we have now is the ***** thing at his concerts, otherwise he's always spoken highly of her actually. He defended her and her kids in 2007. He tried to see her when she was at her lowest point... he tried to work with her to help her bring back her image. He wrote songs for her that she rejected. Even now, upon hearing about how she wanted to work with him, if you watch the video of it, he looks genuinely surprised and happy.  Listen to some of his songs that are pretty much about her... like Amnesia, the song is filled with angst but the conclusion of the song is very soft and filled with tenderness. I honestly don't think JT is as cold and calculating of an ******* as you guys make him out to be. He's got an ego, sure, he's in show business afterall. He capitalized off of a mistake she did to him, and I believe, correct me if I'm wrong here because I may be, but did he not say he regretted  CMAR and being so petty after the fact? But anyway these two were what teenagers, just barely in their early twenties even when they broke up and this all happened? People do grow up and change.... that's all I'm saying. If he really thought she was "just a *****" he would definitely not be writing the lyrics he's writing in his songs "I'll let you drive me crazy for another day". And you can't say he's using her to sell albums. He's insanely successful and talented and he can sell even the most basic *** song like that stupid one from Trolls.

exactly what ı am thinking :kisses2all:

37 minutes ago, Justney said:

I agree with everything you said, except one: he is using her to sell albums.. if he is not using her, why is he writing songs about her? Why everytime when he is releasing an album he mentions her? In 2002 he wrote cmar, in 2006 wga, in 2013 all the drama with the ***** word, now he is doing it and timbaland gives likes to all the justney photos... this is not a coincidence. He knows that people likes this story and he's using it to sell.  When you dont care about a person, you dont talk about it anymore. Why I should talk about a person if that person is not in my mind, if I dont care?

32 minutes ago, NewBritneysOnAMission said:

I can also change my name to "Justin Timberlake" and retweet something, soo... :ponderney:

In my list no one have changed his name to 'justin timberlake'... you can see the tweets and retweets from the persons you follow. 

Guest Brichney.
11 hours ago, I'mSoCurious said:

A few others on the same account 

I can't!! So, Justin is working with the same people who did Justified, is he looking for inspiration? Or just promo? :byebitch:

17 hours ago, Denise said:

I agree with everything you said, except one: he is using her to sell albums.. if he is not using her, why is he writing songs about her? Why everytime when he is releasing an album he mentions her? In 2002 he wrote cmar, in 2006 wga, in 2013 all the drama with the ***** word, now he is doing it and timbaland gives likes to all the justney photos... this is not a coincidence. He knows that people likes this story and he's using it to sell.  When you dont care about a person, you dont talk about it anymore. Why I should talk about a person if that person is not in my mind, if I dont care?

I dont feel like people really talk about his songs being about Britney though... they are vague and he's married. There's really only a small few that are without a doubt about Britney and he doesnt have that many albums. So it's not like he's been using her/their story for years and years. Justified, definitely he used her but there are really beautiful tracks about her on it too...not just CMAR.  Pretty sure What Comes Around Goes Around was on the second album, yes? The Love *** Future..whatever...but then he took a huge gap of time not making music and came out with the 2 album 20/20 experience. I am meaning to say that just because he writes/sings about her or his experience or feelings about her doesn't mean he is doing so to cash in, he doesnt have many albums to really make that judgement imo. Like I said, he is talented and sells well regardless. Only a small handful of people listen to his songs and piece together that he may be singing about Britney and those are stans that remember them dating and a lot of people don't even remember that now. He is an artist though and it is natural to write and sing about how you feel and your experiences. I think Britney was always his muse, which is why I find justney so interesting ages after they have split up. It's fascinating, even though I don't particularly foresee them coming back together. I dont even hate Jessica or anything,

You have things like Jaime Lynn saying she gets it and hashtagging mirrors and cmar in a tweet about how she's grown to understand Justin's music..which is odd and kind of seems to me to mean mirrors might not be about Biel afterall... added to that that supposedly Timbaland said that he wrote it years before it was released....maybe Timbaland knows something we don't know. I agree it isn't a coicidence, but it's odd and strange  and mildly inappropriate but Idk if I believe that he's doing that to sell an album. My point stands that he doesn't need to, his name alone carries the success and his talent too.  I agree that he talks about her because she's still on his mind or he still cares in some way.  Idk.. it's such a mystery...

Maybe Britney was the love of his life, but she wouldnt have him back and he settled with someone who he knew wouldn't leave him and would love him aka Jessica. It would make sense that he's still bitter to this day but he can't stop living his life I guess. That's all my opinion and speculation though,  I may be wrong. You may be 100% right.. I just wanted to add in a defense for Justin. I don't think he's a bad guy, all money and sales and ******** on Britney constantly. The dude has some issues though lol. :ponderney:

Archived