Legend! Britney Spears Set To Receive The Icon Award At Radio Disney Music Awards

Jordan Miller

14 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

This is really cool. But wasn't DLMBTLTK the last video of hers they played?  :quirkney:

Didn't you hear? The MM video vent viral in the Disney community, and has joined the holy grail of MVs......

Spoiler

Apparently it also joined the list of **** MVs that she has filmed....the first to join the list :britdrown:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Hungry Hun said:

Her team must be involved, so I bet she's going. They never gave an award like that, why now and why Britney when the only radio hit she had in like 4 years was Make Me? :janet:

Finally Larry is working his lazy *** on something :sassybrit:

It's a new award. That's why. They are just recognising 20 years of success. 

16 hours ago, ITZFFGL said:

:quirkney:

when I was younger, Britney was all over radio Disney

crazy was MASSIVE. it's actually radio Disney's #1 song of 1999. I remember that video being on Disney channel CONSTANTLY too because Sabrina the teenage witch was in it. lucky was played all the time too. Idk what recent songs got airplay cuz I stopped listening after like 2006. I would assume ooh la la and till the world ends. does anyone know?

pretty girls and ooh la la got played a lot. OLL won an award for something at the awards in 2013

22 hours ago, Army1 said:

22 hours ago, Britneybbhmm said:

Omg :makeitrain: that's so cool :unreal:

22 hours ago, falka said:

:brit: well deserved

22 hours ago, Roger said:

As long as she keeps receiving "Icon" and other "Millenium" awards who recognizes her legendary status, I'm good :cinderellaney:

21 hours ago, Xhesiko said:

THE BEST PART IS

SHE DID'NT HAVE TO PAY FOR IT

UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE 

21 hours ago, I'mSoCurious said:

Iconic Queen :omgreallyney: When will the others?

I'm so freaking happy you guys :gaspney::makeitrain:

2 hours ago, Iexpectyouto said:

pretty girls and ooh la la got played a lot. OLL won an award for something at the awards in 2013

radio disney posted on their fb:

baby one more time, oops, till the world ends, circus and drive me crazy

completely forgot that circus was ambiguous enough to be on a kids station! great pop track

Archived