Legend! Britney Spears Set To Receive The Icon Award At Radio Disney Music Awards

Jordan Miller

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, brintyjoan said:

Radio Disney? :moorangu: What do they play? Cinderella? 

:quirkney:

when I was younger, Britney was all over radio Disney

crazy was MASSIVE. it's actually radio Disney's #1 song of 1999. I remember that video being on Disney channel CONSTANTLY too because Sabrina the teenage witch was in it. lucky was played all the time too. Idk what recent songs got airplay cuz I stopped listening after like 2006. I would assume ooh la la and till the world ends. does anyone know?

9 hours ago, ITZFFGL said:

:quirkney:

when I was younger, Britney was all over radio Disney

crazy was MASSIVE. it's actually radio Disney's #1 song of 1999. I remember that video being on Disney channel CONSTANTLY too because Sabrina the teenage witch was in it. lucky was played all the time too. Idk what recent songs got airplay cuz I stopped listening after like 2006. I would assume ooh la la and till the world ends. does anyone know?

Oh My God! That time was amazing, "Radio Disney, we're all here (or ears)". They played a lot of big songs, they even played Shaggy at some point but a lot of versions were edited, Ashley Tisdale's "He said, She said" had a clean radio version for them, a lot of other artists had clean versions of their songs. I really don't know what they play today, I  haven't listened in years but that era was golden. It was really different, there was still some innocence in the air. :sobbing:

Archived