Vote for Britney Superbowl 2018

TeenSuccubus

16 minutes ago, TeenSuccubus said:

Honestly, people lip the Superbowl all the time. If she brings it, it'll work out. But it's not like she can't take an hour to pre-record vocals, and have her mic on. Like? It's not impossible. I just want her to have this victory. 

yeah we are talkin about the woman who said that she would sing live but lip-synched it all for 4 years in a row , let alone pre-record it.

She is just lazy or doesn't give a flying *** about it. So she better stay away from it unless she starts to sing live. But it's up to her. She should know what the best is for her 

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Minho said:

yeah we are talkin about the woman who said that she would sing live but lip-synched it all for 4 years in a row , let alone pre-record it.

She is just lazy or doesn't give a flying *** about it. So she better stay away from it unless she starts to sing live. But it's up to her. She should know what the best is for her 

Oooh i've been very critical abt POM, and of her choices during since 2013-now. I want what's best for her. She could show her potential by fixing little things that makes a BIG difference. 

Archived