Jump to content

Vote for Britney Superbowl 2018


TeenSuccubus

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Nick Jonas

Ain't ever gonna happen. :staysalty:

The GP don't need to see Miss raccoon eyes flipping ha hair and lip synching to 20 year old vocals on the biggest TV show in the world. :byebitch:

It would be career suicide. :nicki2:

Link to comment
Just now, danny1994 said:

I voted, but this is probably fake. I doubt they plan the halftime show 10 months in advance.

I mean it's been rumored for so long, plus this is a verified account. Grain of salt:tiffanynod:

5 minutes ago, Minho said:

I won't vote. Do u want the gp to tear her apart ? She will not sing 

Hunny, so many people lip the Superbowl, she'll put on  A SHOW if she brings it! Plus, it's 12-15 minutes, she can slay with her mic on..it's not unbelievable. :forkit:

Link to comment

Britney and Rihanna doing it together though. That could be a good one! I could only see Brit popping in as a guest or doing it w someone else tbh

BOMT/S&M (together)

Run This Town ft. Jay-Z & Kanye 

Work ft. Drake

Slave 4 U 

Toxic

We Found Love ft. Calvin Harris 

TTWE/WB (Femme Fatale remix ft. Rihanna and Nicki)

Link to comment
1 minute ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

Britney and Rihanna doing it together though. That could be a good one! I could only see Brit popping in as a guest or doing it w someone else tbh

BOMT/S&M (together)

Run This Town ft. Jay-Z & Kanye 

Slave 4 U 

Work ft. Drake

Toxic

We Found Love ft. Calvin Harris (together)

TTWE (Work ***** remix)

:hipney::hipney: I thought of this, bc of S&M there  is an intersection that would work, plus she said she didn't want to do it alone bc she's anxious (aww, she's so cute honestly)

 

Link to comment
18 minutes ago, TeenSuccubus said:

I mean it's been rumored for so long, plus this is a verified account. Grain of salt:tiffanynod:

Hunny, so many people lip the Superbowl, she'll put on  A SHOW if she brings it! Plus, it's 12-15 minutes, she can slay with her mic on..it's not unbelievable. :forkit:

 
 

you know that when it comes to Britney , they are always harsh ( more than anyone ) , no doubts here. and as someone mentioned , nobody  wants to hear her almost 20 years old vocals  ( even her fans )

before that she needs to gain her confidence back  for live singing.

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Minho said:

you know that when it comes to Britney , they are always harsh ( more than anyone ) , no doubts here. and as someone mentioned , nobody  wants to hear her almost 20 years old vocals  ( even her fans )

before that she needs to gain her confidence back  for live singing.

Honestly, people lip the Superbowl all the time. If she brings it, it'll work out. But it's not like she can't take an hour to pre-record vocals, and have her mic on. Like? It's not impossible. I just want her to have this victory. 

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block