The AXIS Theater Merch Store was just an insult to Britney

neonxangel

So last week I went to Vegas and sadly Britney was not there, so I just went to the Britney Store now the AXIS theater merch store.

Let me just tell you, I was HORRIFIED.

BritneyStoreCaceled.png

Britney stuff was pushed to the back right hand corner and literally Only had a couple of shirts and the variations sucked.

The store was really shitty looking in person and not like the pictures make it out to be. Also the merch is really shitty and lq.

Afterwards I went to the store for Ceasars and saw the merch and layout and it was so pretty and fancy.

20319794942_fa36edceac_b.jpg

The difference was like eye opening. It was like Britney's store is old navy and Mariah was Banana Republic.

I ended up buying a shirt with this picture on it in red and now that i see it back at home i kinda hate it.

MvwrzEmf.jpg

a little poster with this picture on it and it had her signature on it.

circus-britney-spears-4338937-750-750.jp

and one of those neck things to keep your keys with the britney circus font.

I was very disappointed 

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Girl On The Moon said:

The store looked awesome when it was only Britney, but once other acts got involved the Britney store was "dismantled" to open space for the other acts. As Britney fans of course it sucks, but it is the logical thing to do. 

When I went there it was just very trashy looking. 

The first two times I went it was still the Britney store and the gorgeous Britney wall in the back of the store.

the last time I went it was divided between her and jlo and some Lionel Richie stuff. I'm guessing they have Backstreet Boys stuff now too.

wouldnt it have been easier to post pictures of your Merchandise rather than posting the pictures of what was on the merchandise?

im sorry you were dissappointed.

I loved the Britney only store even though they didn't have her albums, DVDs, or perfumes?

That seemed really bizarre and stupid to me.

But all of the employees were stans, so it was a good time.

Im sure it is indeed tragic now with Mariah and JLo **** in there (nobody gives a **** about them lbr)

• Super Mods

I mean it does make sense they would have to change it with more acts coming in. I feel like they should've picked a bigger space  but its convenient since its right across the theater.  I think they are gonna have new merch which is probably why theres not that much.

1 hour ago, neonxangel said:

So last week I went to Vegas and sadly Britney was not there, so I just went to the Britney Store now the AXIS theater merch store.

Let me just tell you, I was HORRIFIED.

BritneyStoreCaceled.png

Britney stuff was pushed to the back right hand corner and literally Only had a couple of shirts and the variations sucked.

The store was really shitty looking in person and not like the pictures make it out to be. Also the merch is really shitty and lq.

Afterwards I went to the store for Ceasars and saw the merch and layout and it was so pretty and fancy.

20319794942_fa36edceac_b.jpg

The difference was like eye opening. It was like Britney's store is old navy and Mariah was Banana Republic.

I ended up buying a shirt with this picture on it in red and now that i see it back at home i kinda hate it.

MvwrzEmf.jpg

a little poster with this picture on it and it had her signature on it.

circus-britney-spears-4338937-750-750.jp

and one of those neck things to keep your keys with the britney circus font.

I was very disappointed 

i have that britney circus photo too :giggleney:

1 hour ago, colormefresh said:

I loved the Britney only store even though they didn't have her albums, DVDs, or perfumes?

That seemed really bizarre and stupid to me.

But all of the employees were stans, so it was a good time.

Im sure it is indeed tragic now with Mariah and JLo **** in there (nobody gives a **** about them lbr)

They sold the standard versions of all her albums and all of her perfumes, have you ever been to the store??

1 hour ago, F.a.u.zish said:

They sold the standard versions of all her albums and all of her perfumes, have you ever been to the store??

I'm happy I got to see it when it was Britney Heaven. 

I'm really hoping because they keep pushing Britney back it's a sign of pushing her out of Vegas. Please!!!!!!!!!

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Jef said:

They should do what caesars' does and make the store oriented to who's performing at the time. The Mariah store is the Celine store when Celine is performing and vice versa

They dont do that. When I was there, they had Elton John, Mariah and Celine Dion's stuff all displayed even though Celine wasnt performing at the time and Shania's stuff on clearance.

Archived